Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

Excited? Probably not the word I'd use. I'm dying for more info.

I enjoyed your post on TG's forums with all the videos.

I grabbed a pen and paper and started jotting things down.

Awesome! There are lots more out there, I've make a couple posts with videos. There are more on Youtube as well if you search "Crowfall" there are a few interviews and other info videos. :) I just eat up any info or videos I find. :D

I hope you'll enjoy TG, lots of good people there, and the interest in Crowfall keeps growing!

Look I might be looking at this out of context but I did read the whole spiel, but this bit srsly had me wondering. <_<

I just want to clarify something. I love in Canada and I've flown to the US twice to visit guildies. Not to mention meeting a couple from my city. Lots of other Guardians have met up in real life, for some it's a yearly thing at PAX. :)

I'll have to read up a bit more since some friends and I are still on the lookout for a CF guild.  Welcome to the forums :D

Glad to see you liked the post, cheers for the welcome! If you have any questions etc, feel free to ask any of us :)

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

He guys, this seems to be an awesome guild, really like your principles, they are very much in sync with the attitude I usually display as a character (and in real life too, at least a little bit I hope haha) it is going to be either you, or the Lantern Watch, or the Knights of Shadow. So I am going to ask you the same questions as I have asked them: which fraction and God would you fight for? And how much would roleplaying be a factor in this Guild its gameplay? Looking forward to your reply!