Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

Hey Chasmor!

The brief (slightly less informed) info I have would be that we have players all over. There are a bunch of us in the US for sure, but we have key players across oceans. The OP of this entire thread is one of our Aussies, so our time difference couldn't be more extreme, but we're confident it'll work.

Heck, variety in playtimes in our player base only makes us stronger in a campaign where we want extended coverage!

My 2 cents

-Shizzle

KjUVOZg.png

Shizzle - Remnant of Ascendance

Shout out to The Guardians ArcheAge Division with their new Achievement!  They sieged and laid claim to a castle today.  And won in record time! Here's to them and here's to The Guardians continuing this winning tradition in Crowfall!

yTzeAMV.jpg

There is just something special about this group of people.

Regardless of the game I am playing, there is always someone else playing it.

There is always someone to chat with in Mumble.

And of course we have our laughs, late night chats, Google hangouts.

So happy to be a part of The Guardians.

9h3yxUU.png

Happy Monday Everyone!  Hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend.  Mine wasn't too bad spending it with the fam.  We did our annual Amazing Race Scavenger Hunt!  Here's to a great week and hopefully some juicy Crowfall updates!

yTzeAMV.jpg

I personally have been researching mods for Skyrim to do more streaming. Also, Torchlight II and all it's new mods calls me to consider another playthrough, but I'd definitely welcome others to join me with a very casual schedule.

Is this game out, btw? :P

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.

Finally have access to the forums again! And just in time for CLAIMING THE BACKER REWARDS GET HYPED

I personally have been researching mods for Skyrim to do more streaming. Also, Torchlight II and all it's new mods calls me to consider another playthrough, but I'd definitely welcome others to join me with a very casual schedule.

Is this game out, btw? :P

Looks like fun meridian, I have had many a fun night running through TL2, though never finished the game. You tried Path of Exile?

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Finally have access to the forums again! And just in time for CLAIMING THE BACKER REWARDS GET HYPED

Looks like fun meridian, I have had many a fun night running through TL2, though never finished the game. You tried Path of Exile?

Got my reward too! PoE seemed okay. I got sucked into Marvel Heroes for my diablo knockoff