Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

Cool - I remember you guys back in the day on Starsider.  I was an Imperial in....I think the guild at that time was called REIGN (oi, 13 years ago).  May have been called Eye of the Empire (EYOE).  My character name was Naytaliak and some of my fondest memories of that game was fighting you guys in Libertas and other big name rebel cities.  One of my buddies at the time, Nezo and I used to run a faction shop and we had stored up about 40-50 imperial bases that we burned through in about 4 months during the infamous Operation Siege (maybe not so infamous lol).

I'm having a tough time remembering screen names, but if you remember those big fights we had post your old SWG name and I'll try my best :)

Looking forward to this game!

-Nayt

edit - I'm pretty sure I remember fighting Driztt ;p

Edited by smokemonsc

Cool - I remember you guys back in the day on Starsider.  I was an Imperial in....I think the guild at that time was called REIGN (oi, 13 years ago).  May have been called Eye of the Empire (EYOE).  My character name was Naytaliak and some of my fondest memories of that game was fighting you guys in Libertas and other big name rebel cities.  One of my buddies at the time, Nezo and I used to run a faction shop and we had stored up about 40-50 imperial bases that we burned through in about 4 months during the infamous Operation Siege (maybe not so infamous lol).

I'm having a tough time remembering screen names, but if you remember those big fights we had post your old SWG name and I'll try my best :)

Looking forward to this game!

-Nayt

edit - I'm pretty sure I remember fighting Driztt ;p

I am too young to have played SWG, but it is awesome to hear from you and that you had such great fun with my fellow Guardians. If you are interested in just talking to some of the guildies, finding some of those who you played with or even joining the guild, feel free  to contact any of us or check out the website. I am sure any of my fellow Guardians who you played with would be over the moon to hear from you. It would also be wonderful to have someone as experienced as you along for the ride.

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

The Guardians sound amazing! Being a Guardian of the Galaxy myself, I think I'd really fit in ^.^

I can't believe I've never met you guys, I used to play SWG and SWTOR, glad I get to meet you here.

Ranger, Stalker, Templar and Forgemaster.

I want to be a master crafter, and make top quality gear and weapons. I also plan on pledging gold so that I can get a small kingdom, but I might pledge silver if I am joining a guild that already has a kingdom.

Anyways look forward to hearing back from y'all.

How do I apply to the guild?

The Guardians sound amazing! Being a Guardian of the Galaxy myself, I think I'd really fit in ^.^

I can't believe I've never met you guys, I used to play SWG and SWTOR, glad I get to meet you here.

Ranger, Stalker, Templar and Forgemaster.

I want to be a master crafter, and make top quality gear and weapons. I also plan on pledging gold so that I can get a small kingdom, but I might pledge silver if I am joining a guild that already has a kingdom.

Anyways look forward to hearing back from y'all.

How do I apply to the guild?

Hello there!!

I wondered the same thing when I finally found TG, How did this take me so long!? :P

Head over to our forums: GuardianHQ.com, make an account and there should be a link that says "Join" along the top. :)

I'm very interested in crafting myself, it looks like such a cool system!

Hi smokemonsc,

While I was not part of the Guardians back in the Starsider days, I do remember the city, having visited it often. I believe on that server I was a part of the Talusian Trade Federation, character name was Xercutus Meridian (the first instance I used Meridian as a name). It was Overt Imp, but I played a quiet covert Rebel, complete with secret base within my player home, right in the middle of the PA town :lol:. Good times. My main character (same name) was on Gorath.

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.

Hey and maybe we could also play some good ol' fashioned Bowman, it's really only a 2 player game, man it'd be fun to have it as a team vs team game.

Ah Bummer, I just looked it up again and it's only 2 player if your in the same room together =(

I'll keep looking for another 1v1 browser game that might be fun but I think they are all local for player vs player. Technically we could actually play Bowman vs one another if we both played the human vs human version, and related to one another the exact angle and draw weight we applied for our turns, and then recreated them for each other on the other end. Kinda like how people play chess with each other in their heads/with their own chessboards at home by just using the verbal code. The only downside to that with Bowman is that the distance between the two players is a random spawn for each game. So.... yea probably wouldn't work lol.

Edited by StarLordQuill

Hi smokemonsc,

While I was not part of the Guardians back in the Starsider days, I do remember the city, having visited it often. I believe on that server I was a part of the Talusian Trade Federation, character name was Xercutus Meridian (the first instance I used Meridian as a name). It was Overt Imp, but I played a quiet covert Rebel, complete with secret base within my player home, right in the middle of the PA town :lol:. Good times. My main character (same name) was on Gorath.

I wasn't part of Starsider either.

But a rebel city on Sunrunner I was helping defend copied their city layout Summer 2004 :D

So I dragged a lot of the Sunrunnerians here with me as the game folded.

Great group!

/rebelyell

Asphodel <The Guardians>

It's only a game ... until you get a piece of Asph

http://www.kissmybuns.net

Heh, i dabbled in swg for the first month or two. The drizzt you faced was someone else (semi-popular name/character). i didnt have the name until swtor came out with legacy titles, and i had to cross genre's because the sci-fi surnames i tried were taken. And now im kinda stuck with it unless i wanted to search for a new guild /shudder.