Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

Did you guys by any chance ally with Order on Cimmeria a few years back?

I can't find any of the older Conan server info in our archives and wasn't in TG when AoC came out, but I've heard some tales from those who were. We had a division in that game for a time, so I can answer with a definite 'Maybe'. :D

While we put up votes, the end decision is up to who our in-game leader will end up being. That person is typically a decision made closer to an actual launch/beta, made by our guild council. The order or balance question would take into account any vote, but be the leaders choice in the end.

So far most of the games ive played, and seen that type of decision made, if its like a typical lawful/neutral/chaotic and good/neutral/evil breakdown (DnD style). In the past it's mostly been a Good/neutral choice. Typically the good is a given, and to the difference between lawful and chaotic, we seem to end up in between. As a guild we don't tend to accept/allow griefing styles of playing, but there are times other people/guilds can deserve/earn to be focused.

The pre-alpha video shown on Crowns and Crows tonight was so good!

Soo good! There are about 3-4 videos total ranging from a few mins to about 50 mins, all from the same guy. They are posted on the TG forums now too. Did you stay for the aftershow!? Noc and I were on there!