Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inflames21

Gamble Boxes, Costumes, Any Ideas For In Game Store You'd Like?

ok i know its a pay once to play or a sub for 15$+ a month to play.

but what items would you guys like to see in the in game store if there is one?( some micro purchases)?

-gamble boxes
-costume pieces and costume sets?

-tradeable V.I.P status of some sort?
-mount skins,pet skins?

any loyalty like bonuses for those who are V.I.P ?

"people are stupid , given the proper motivation can be made to believe any lie; either because they want to believe it is true or because they fear it is true" - wizard's first rule

Gample boxes will reasonable items like land parcels or some different tiers crafting material is the max limit I will accept for online shop. I will take weapons or armour pieces and skins too but those items cannot be rare but can be changed up from time to time. They will definitely have VIP on the web shop.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Gamble boxes sounds and awful lot like what they had in Archeage and that ended up being pay2win because the developers couldn't resist adding more and more things into the boxes so people would buy more and more boxes.

If you say so, online shop in general is a bad idea LOL. Developers are like gamers, they are greedy in nature. I am ok with gamble boxes with uncustomized or enchanted materials tho (stuff that can't make you win) but stuff that customizes land, outfit, and stuff

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

yeah but if u keep in mind how much it costs and to grow a company on a pay only once concept it'll be tough.

hoping they have some form of tradeable credit like rift ( which helped to keep it afloat in a decent way) through players buying/trading and selling a piece that offered

1250 credits and 2500 loyalty points for anything between 800 plat and 1200 plat. ( encourages one to buy with real $$ to support the game, while also supporting themselves with extra plat to get other things or to sell more rex.; hopefully we will get a bit of an idea of what they've got in mind.

"people are stupid , given the proper motivation can be made to believe any lie; either because they want to believe it is true or because they fear it is true" - wizard's first rule

Slutty outfits, i'll buy the socks out of slutty outfits.

And beer, lots of beer.

You're really going to play into the stereotypical 'guy playing a girl in videogames' are you? 

I'd see me pay the most money for character slots, character resets and silly hats.

Yes, you heard me right, silly hats, because I'm certainly not going to wear anything else, why else do you think the little bunny in my avatar is naked? He's missing a silly hat though.

Gamble Boxes are okay if the rare items are also available at a higher price. If not then it's just another spend hundreds of dollars if you want that fancy looking something.

What I am okay with are:

- Skins like the Arcane Skin

- Costumes and Mounts

- tradable VIP tokens

- Pet's if the stats&skills are equal to the ingame pet's but with a more fancy look

- Character resets (skill wise, appearance change, gender change) but please no name change

- deco things for housing/for the ek

Resources, weapons and things which clearly give a significant advantage are purely p2w and should not be in the cs.

Character resets skill wise could be counted as p2w but since I don't know how the game will work in the end I won't call it p2w yet

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Slutty outfits, i'll buy the socks out of slutty outfits.

And beer, lots of beer.

I do believe you are trying to send a message here and using the forum for advertisement.  Good luck with that :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Remember - they're not selling items that affect the balance of the game. Cosmetics are the only things I expect or want to see in a cash shop.

What they said.

They already stated that the shop will contain items that don't interrupt the balance of the game. So I doubt there will be materials in them. However, I'd love to see dyes, armor skins (If they offer lewd/revealing outfits for women they sure as hell better have them for men), and other character customization things.

What I'd really love is for unique buildings for EKs. What about different types of structures that have the architecture of Fae, Dwarves, or Centaurs?

I think gamble boxes could be a great idea, so long as materials and currency don't enter the equation.

Few ideas....

• Tax Free land parcels
  • Bank space increases
  • Character slots
  • Vanity items for EK
  • Non combat pets
  • Costumes or recipes for costumes
  • Name change Coupons
  • ViP tickets
  • Mount skins
  • Unique Player Vendors for EK
  • Combat pet skins
  • Hair change coupons

ey, my mino in a slutty maidens outfit disagrees with you ;)

LOL!  We get it.  You want us to know your "mino"  is easy.   

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

If they put gamble boxes in I will absolutely punch a puppy and it will be all your fault ACE. You don't want that guilt on your conscience do you ACE?

Edited by Pyara

"But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff" - leonelion

Current ignore list because these people have no sense of reality or common sense: sheen, unknownxv, doomgrin, willwill, crowmagnonman, santa