Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inflames21

Gamble Boxes, Costumes, Any Ideas For In Game Store You'd Like?

i doubt they will be adding lockboxes. or anything that would piss people off. costumes i am sure they will have a ton of them. the rest well i guess we will have to find out 

"people are stupid , given the proper motivation can be made to believe any lie; either because they want to believe it is true or because they fear it is true" - wizard's first rule

The best thing about this not being another Korean MMO is that costumes will finally be something other than A. 1 cool costume choice and B. Thousands of maid outfits.

My minotaur would be adorable in a black and white French maid outfit with white heels, wielding a feather duster.

My TERA Popori (which TBH is going to look really similar to the Guinecean's) looks awesome in a Teddy Bear skin, dual-wielding a knife and fork.

Input from myself;

No to any kind of gambleboxes which are bought in a cash shop that have the ability to impact any stat/ability/monetary/levelling in-game.

Cosmetics, yes - but please keep them so they fit with the fantasy setting of the MMO. As much as I like my TERA Popo ... no, just no. <3

"Proud" owner of the domains : http://www.crowfall2.com and http://www.guinecean.com

My minotaur would be adorable in a black and white French maid outfit with white heels, wielding a feather duster.

I think I just found my main class: Maid

Can I dual wield shields (thinks about Log Horizon) as a discipline?

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

I think I just found my main class: Maid

Can I dual wield shields (thinks about Log Horizon) as a discipline?

You can wield a mop in one hand and a feather duster in another.

I have to chip in about those damned gamble boxes.

I'm okay with them existing, because I've a feeling they make a lot of money. However, I'd also like for everything in them to be in-game tradeable because that way it can affect people who don't buy them too in a positive way.

Costumes and things like that should definitely be available, hopefully subtle things that blend well with the environment.

I have to chip in about those damned gamble boxes.

I'm okay with them existing, because I've a feeling they make a lot of money. However, I'd also like for everything in them to be in-game tradeable because that way it can affect people who don't buy them too in a positive way.

Costumes and things like that should definitely be available, hopefully subtle things that blend well with the environment.

What types of items should be in them?

What types of items should be in them?

Well, it's hard to say until we know the sorts of things that COULD be in them. I think things like land parcels, or EK furniture and buildings. I think boosts to gathering or anything of the sort wouldn't really fit in this sort of game where resources are likely to be everything. Costume items could be in them for sure and I'm not sure how the community would feel about loot protectors. One-time use prevent someone from looting you on death. Of course, those would need to be rare and force their use on your next death to prevent people stockpiling them.

Well, it's hard to say until we know the sorts of things that COULD be in them. I think things like land parcels, or EK furniture and buildings. I think boosts to gathering or anything of the sort wouldn't really fit in this sort of game where resources are likely to be everything. Costume items could be in them for sure and I'm not sure how the community would feel about loot protectors. One-time use prevent someone from looting you on death. Of course, those would need to be rare and force their use on your next death to prevent people stockpiling them.

You were doing so well until you gave out some p2w items :( Test failed...

Gamble boxes need to stay dead for this game. Transparent purchases only please!

You were doing so well until you gave out some p2w items :( Test failed...

Gamble boxes need to stay dead for this game. Transparent purchases only please!

Gamble boxes by their nature are pay to lose, really. Anyone who gambles away on those has far too much money on their hands, and not enough sense.

What do you think is p2w?

Gamble boxes are pay to lose, but generally (looking at Archeage) they put the most desired stuff in those boxes and there isn't really a good way to get them otherwise

Nobody wants that

gtlLXYT.png

Ah, your one time use prevent looting item.

Well, I don't think that a 1 in 50 chance of getting an item that protects you from being looted on your next death in the campaigns that even have full loot rules is p2w. Particularly if those boxes are like $10 or however much they tend to be in American money.