Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

Dudes With Anime Girl Avatars

Some people just don't grow up past 14.

Yeah, and those people tend to think that the way they view the world is the only right way.  They also like to commit the parts-to-whole fallacy where they take one isolated incident and apply it to everything.

Yeah, and those people tend to think that the way they view the world is the only right way.  They also like to commit the parts-to-whole fallacy where they take one isolated incident and apply it to everything.

What you're looking for is the hasty generalization fallacy, not a parts-to-whole fallacy.

I like my new avatar :)

2/10

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

2/10

Yea.  I was nicer.  I said I liked it, some.  :)  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Am I doing it right?

Perfect!

( no clue at all wth Charlie is talking about )  :)

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I canNOT believe there has not been a single mention of boobs or butt in this thread. Seriously? No one will admit to preferring to watch boobs and female rear ends instead of a dude when they play?

eEvERiW.jpg

I canNOT believe there has not been a single mention of boobs or butt in this thread. Seriously? No one will admit to preferring to watch boobs and female rear ends instead of a dude when they play?

that wouldn't be very PC or sensitive of us would it mr tox?    sheesh

Probably the gayest excuse people use for playing a female character instead of sounding all masculine like they think. You traded for a bunch of dudes e-hitting on you. Some even go as far as catfishing the custard out of players for items. I mean if you're getting hooligan picks for items, you're not smart, you're gay dude.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Probably the gayest excuse people use for playing a female character instead of sounding all masculine like they think. You traded for a bunch of dudes e-hitting on you. Some even go as far as catfishing the custard out of players for items. I mean if you're getting hooligan picks for items, you're not smart, you're gay dude.

Now, now..................everyone has their own "win".   

Talk about "emergent play"? heh

Maybe I'm betraying the principals of the genre, but I never associate with my characters. I never imbue them with a 'role'. They are just avatars for me to have fun in the game. They are just screen decorations I have to look at almost every second I am playing. I spend time on exactly two things when creating a character: Picking a name, and the characters look. The gender if a forgone conclusion unless for whatever reason I feel like I need to use a masculine name.

As for guys thinking I might be a girl... lol... we all know girls don't play video games, right? Right?  :lol:

Edited by toxophile

eEvERiW.jpg

Talk about "emergent play"? heh

Maybe I'm betraying the principals of the genre, but I never associate with my characters. I never imbue them with a 'role'. They are just avatars for me to have fun in the game. They are just screen decorations I have to look at almost every second I am playing. I spend time on exactly two things when creating a character: Picking a name, and the characters look. The gender if a forgone conclusion unless for whatever reason I feel like I need to use a masculine name.

As for guys thinking I might be a girl... lol... we all know girls don't play video games, right? Right?  :lol:

The name has never been really important to me, meh, just not imaginative, I guess.    I have always, in any game, used one of 2 names, both variations of the other.  Boring huh?      Besides.....................no one usually ends up calling me by that name anyways.  They end up calling  me "other" names.  I am sure you understand :)

I've never played a male char and not once have I had a bunch of dudes e-hitting on me. I'm also not sure how skipping 20+ hour grinds for items is anything but smart if you get the opportunity. It's just a penis. Society worked out that you don't catch 'the gay' from seeing them quite a while ago. Catch up, eh?  ;)