Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadowvanish45

Additional Character Slots

Ok, I have a question about the Additional Character Slots. When the  Kickstarter was still up, some rewards would give you additional character slots. As the Kickstarter came to a close, I believe somewhere Gordon said that ACE would only allow buyers to purchase a max of 3 additional character slots  for their account (for 6 total). So I'm a little confused when it comes to those who got those rewards that gave you more character slots.

Okay, so I got the Gold Patron package which gives me a total of 5 character slots. If I were to down-the-road get more character slots, could I only purchase 1 more slot for my account thus having 6 total or am I still allotted 3 additional character slots and I could have 8 slots? And if someone got a package that gave them 6 character slots total, can they still get another 3 slots (9 slots total) or are they at the max they can get? Thanks!

With 15+ archetypes to choose from, this is going to drive me crazy.  I like experimenting with builds and archetype theorycrafting, darn it all!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

With 15+ archetypes to choose from, this is going to drive me crazy.  I like experimenting with builds and archetype theorycrafting, darn it all!

must be kinda tough, but like others archetypes are more interesting than others tho.

At the moment I believe the intent is to only allow people to have 6 character slots total. It was mentioned in a stream or the AMA or something. If the game is successful and has been around for a couple years I see them changing that rule if they haven't by that time.

"But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff" - leonelion

Current ignore list because these people have no sense of reality or common sense: sheen, unknownxv, doomgrin, willwill, crowmagnonman, santa

Multiple accounts?

I've never had alt-itis...but I feel for you guys.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Multiple accounts?

Seems like that's the way to go, though ideally I'd have it all under one one roof, there's a tactical advantage of switching to a needed archetype on a second account to bring into a campaign.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I'd say save one slot for a 'burn' character to theorycraft with.

mael4.jpg