Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Abbreviated In Cf

courant101

I will list a few reasons that make me think Crowfall should find another abbreviation than CF :

• CF is already used by a very very popular MOG

axO3Amt.png?1

• Crowfall is written in one word rather than two. CF would make sense for a game named "Crow Fall" or "CrowFall". I'm aware that Darkfall is largely abbreviated DF too and my argument could also apply to it.
  • Camelot Unchained : CU , CrossFire : CF, Conquer Online : CO , Club Penguin : CP , etc. I think Crowfall could find an abbreviation more original than "CF"

I got a few other reasons why I would prefer something else than CF but they are way less rational.  :D

My suggestion would be to short Crowfall into "C" but it's not really intuitive so I will be waiting for your suggestions.  :P

Edited by courant101

I will list a few reasons that make me think Crowfall should find another abbreviation than CF :

• CF is already used by a very very popular MOG

axO3Amt.png?1

• Crowfall is written in one word rather than two. CF would make sense for a game named "Crow Fall" or "CrowFall". I'm aware that Darkfall is largely abbreviated DF too and my argument could also apply to it.
  • Camelot Unchained : CU , CrossFire : CF, Conquer Online : CO , Club Penguin : CP , etc. I think Crowfall could find an abbreviation more original than "CF"

I got a few other reasons why I would prefer something else than CF but they are way less rational:D

My suggestion would be to short Crowfall into "C" but it's not really intuitive so I will be waiting for your suggestions.  :P

Less Rational?  You?   You live and breathe this poorly made socks  lol    Probably even dream about it.   I am ok w/ CF, we all know what we mean.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I can't think of another possible abbreviation other than CF which works and doesn't seem like a stretch. That being said, while I have heard of CrossFire and it's vast success abroad, it's not rather popular outsides of Korea and China where it brings in something like 90+% of it's revenue. In Europe & North America it's not terribly popular (recently was shut down in SEA as well) and so I think people will come to understand CF = Crowfall (in those regions at least). 

Currently Playing - Dirty Bomb, Archeage, & Skyforge

AMEqAAy.jpg

I can't think of another possible abbreviation other than CF which works and doesn't seem like a stretch. That being said, while I have heard of CrossFire and it's vast success abroad, it's not rather popular outsides of Korea and China where it brings in something like 90+% of it's revenue. In Europe & North America it's not terribly popular (recently was shut down in SEA as well) and so I think people will come to understand CF = Crowfall (in those regions at least). 

Yea I agree with you, there's a low chance gamers would confuse CrossFire with Crowfall since they're two very different type of games and aim at a different targeted audience / region.

Less Rational?  You?   You live and breathe this poorly made socks  lol    Probably even dream about it.   I am ok w/ CF, we all know what we mean.

True, CF is pretty intuitive and tons of people who are playing mmorpg already use it.

Just call it TD, because The Dregs are the only thing that matter.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

TD sounds clean, I think it would work  :D The Dregs is the game anyway, all the rest is careboar kindgoms.

Careboar is like a 2nd degree gonzo.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Cross Fire? Did you get caught up in it?

I believe he did :)    He's desperately going for the save................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"