Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TullyAckland

How Do I Link My Kickstarter Pledge To Crowfall.com?

Hi all, 

Lots of questions popping up asking how to merge KS pledges with crowfall.com. I've been answering them when I can but thought a sticky was in order. 

Kickstarter doesn't provide us any information about our users for 14+ days, at which time we will begin the process in mapping pledges to our website. 

Those that are using different e-mail addresses for each service - we will provide a method for you to link your pledge, keep an eye out for a Kickstarter Survey e-mail that will go out at that time. 

We expect that merging of accounts to happen between 3-4 weeks from now, baring any technical blockers! 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Glad to have a concrete thread to refer questions to from now on. Didn't understand what the rush everyone was feeling was for, not like there's an imminent features requiring accounts to be linked - guess those forum badges are good incentive for some though  :P​ 

Edited by stroh

Currently Playing - Dirty Bomb, Archeage, & Skyforge

AMEqAAy.jpg

Hi all, 

Lots of questions popping up asking how to merge KS pledges with crowfall.com. I've been answering them when I can but thought a sticky was in order. 

Kickstarter doesn't provide us any information about our users for 14+ days, at which time we will begin the process in mapping pledges to our website. 

Those that are using different e-mail addresses for each service - we will provide a method for you to link your pledge, keep an eye out for a Kickstarter Survey e-mail that will go out at that time. 

We expect that merging of accounts to happen between 3-4 weeks from now, baring any technical blockers! 

Hmm, this is not good.....I do not want my Kickstarter pledged tied to my emails.  Some of my KS pledges was to help European guild mates get an account because they could not get one directly. 

OMFG NO MY EGO IS DEPENDANT UPON PEOPLE KNOWING HOW MUCH I BLEW ON A VIDEO GAME

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

*Edited to keep classy

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Hmm, this is not good.....I do not want my Kickstarter pledged tied to my emails.  Some of my KS pledges was to help European guild mates get an account because they could not get one directly. 

Do the link with kickstarter, and when it's done (badge & stuffs are unlocked) change the email adress to one of your mates. No?

Do the link with kickstarter, and when it's done (badge & stuffs are unlocked) change the email adress to one of your mates. No?

well some are not tied to any email here, those are safe....I think I managed to rearranged my 4 accounts to make this work...The 4 I have for guildiies are now, not tied to emails on this game.

Hopefully it all works out....

so once the link is done i assume that we get our rewards? such as the titles, and banners and character name reserve....etc? 

Will there be a large scale announcement (sent to email preferably) in regards to character name and guild name reservations?

I fell it would be very good if this announced well in advance with very high visibility.

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

there's an option "Got it" on the kickster/backed projects.

what is that?

I believe it is just a checkbox for your own info, to keep track of any rewards you received from backed projects, but I am not entirely sure if it has any other function. I've never clicked any of mine for other backed projects in years past.

question ( I bet it's been answered but i cant find it) If I wanted to up my kick starter from 250$ to 500$+ can I do that and will it all the total apply in regards to rewards for upping?

question ( I bet it's been answered but i cant find it) If I wanted to up my kick starter from 250$ to 500$+ can I do that and will it all the total apply in regards to rewards for upping?

once upgrade  available there will be obvious rewards you will get, but not same rewards as backers via kickstarter whom spent 500$ or more.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.