Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TullyAckland

How Do I Link My Kickstarter Pledge To Crowfall.com?

well I already get the rewards from the kickstarter, I am asking if I wanted to add in another 250$ to bring me to 500$ would i get the 500$ reward or only two 250$ rewards. 

Eh, was just wondering how to link my pledge to my account (same email). :)

We expect that merging of accounts to happen between 3-4 weeks from now, baring any technical blockers! 

Please read the original post. As stated 3-4 weeks, so towards the end of this month.

Edited by Elvine

We got the data from Kickstarter and we will start testing the merging next week.  We'll do some small tests first to make sure it's working well before we email everyone.  So be patient, we want it to go smoothly!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

We got the data from Kickstarter and we will start testing the merging next week.  We'll do some small tests first to make sure it's working well before we email everyone.  So be patient, we want it to go smoothly!

I will gladly be your science experiment.

17k Guincean ready to be experimented on!

Hope it works out without hiccups, for everyone concerned. 

288mqgz.png

Hope it works out without hiccups, for everyone concerned. 

You just want that badge for forumfall PVP

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

So what happens if you typed in throw away information when creating your account because you don't want to give away too much information over the internet so the name on your account is "joe smith" which is not your real name. What happens then?

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

So what happens if you typed in throw away information when creating your account because you don't want to give away too much information over the internet so the name on your account is "joe smith" which is not your real name. What happens then?

The Name isn't credential to Kickstarter. Much more important is the E-Mail Address so they can notify you.

The Name on Kickstarter itself is usually only to refer to you personally and some Projects might take it for shipping information.

The usual way is that they will send out forms (by email) to fill out the necessary information to match your KS account (and thus sour reward) with your account on this page. They need to do this to get the necessary information about shipping and most likely will inquire about additional information needed to deliver special rewards (like how to contact you for things like your custom guild crest).

There are many people who have a different mail on KS in comparison to ie. the Crowfall-site. So... you are not alone.

Whats the rush? Alpha 1 is said to be coming out somewhere at the end of summer this year right? Plenty of time to get the accounts linked. 

What's a 1000 minus 7? 

I will gladly be your science experiment.

same here, my kickstarter email is the same as my forum email:

Npd9zw0.png?1

Pretty excited :D

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Awesome! Thanks for the info and looking forward to getting a "link account" message from the Crowfall team! #LegendaryWeek

Edited by Judge