Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TullyAckland

How Do I Link My Kickstarter Pledge To Crowfall.com?

If you need any additional guinea pigs feel free to toy about with the system using my account as well. Not the sort to mind having a problem or two.

I'm not an idiot, I simply choose not to think.

2CdBx2L.png

We got the data from Kickstarter and we will start testing the merging next week.  We'll do some small tests first to make sure it's working well before we email everyone.  So be patient, we want it to go smoothly!

Many Guincean died bring us this information.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Just got mine this morning and claimed. Amber member but not seeing the forum badge. My account info does show me as Amber member though so that is working.

Edited by Fess

40323620101305517s.jpg

Just got mine this morning and claimed. Amber member but not seeing the forum badge. My account info does show me as Amber member though so that is working.

Forum badges are coming by end of the month.  That work is in progress now.   

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Forum badges are coming by end of the month.  That work is in progress now.   

Thanks Gordon!! Everytime I post now though and hit save it gives me a long spam of error messages and I have to refresh to see what I posted. Nevermind its not doing that any longer.

Edited by Fess

40323620101305517s.jpg

Mine ultimately worked when I received it but it took a few refreshes before it would. The first two times I'd put in my code and it would do nothing... but third time was the charm! Already sent my repro steps and OS/Browser stats to Support in case it helps.

Edited by ashentemper

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

So I understand that people are slowly getting their codes for KS? 

Yep but I imagine they are staggering them out due to how many people backed the project. Just keep your eyes peeled for an email entitled "Claim your backer rewards!" from no-reply@crowfall.com.

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

Ok. in the email we receive would it be possible to say which package it was??  I have helped several Europeans get accounts and don't want to apply the wrong  code to my account.......

That's a very good point, nakawe. I have not been including the pledge level in the email and, as far as I know, it hasn't been an issue yet, but since I read your suggestion I think it makes perfect sense and I'm going to add that information to the remaining emails. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Ok. in the email we receive would it be possible to say which package it was??  I have helped several Europeans get accounts and don't want to apply the wrong  code to my account.......

Before applying my code it asked for confirmation if I want to apply the KS Early Amber. After you confirm it uses the code.

Edited by Mayhem

Can they please default to off?It should be the user's choice to turn it on, don't go google+ on us.

Yes.

But i want mine anyways on.

But maybe i want another badge sometime.

So most likely, it will be flip able.

I claimed the Backer rewards and it lists the EB Amber, but lists it as Beta 6 group ?

The two are not connected.  You have access to Beta 6 because of when you created your account.  Your access to Alpha 2 is part of that Amber reward.  

Fear not, they simply haven't removed your Beta 6 reward, as there is no need to do so.

IhhQKY6.gif