Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whos Hopping To See A Skill Tree Out Of Swg?

I dont know about you guys but the one thing i realy miss about swg was it was proibly... No it was the last game i played that had an original skill tree and exp system. I know thay have sead point blank this wont be like wow amd thank god for that but secretly, now openly, i hope this system is loke something out of swg. You all rember how the old system worked. You could only have so many skill learned but you could mix and match any combination you wanted to. I want to also take this moment and thank anyone on the team who worked on the origianl SWG system befor the combat revamp that killed it. Thank you for one of the greatest and most adtictive MMORPG's i ever played. I backed at 500 hopping you would make something if only half as good this time around, and i know you will give us all something even better.

I played eve for a long tome as well. I love there system too. A merger of the original swg system with eve if done properly could be the new best thing. Better then anothere WOW bassed mmorpg thats for sure. i anm sick of wow s system in every game for the past decade i want something new. And yes d and d is old as well.

While you wait for Crowfall, have a look at Mortal Online. It has an extremely deep skill system, but the learning curve is a bit brutal.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

@illenvillen the eve skill tree is vast and its time based learning as well, you pick a skill and wate for it to finish you're cariter stats determine how fast you learn something, someone told me if you optimized you're stats in even and didn't miss a second of training time between all the different catigotorys to learn it would take you 86 real world years to learn everything. You can learn anything you want to int he game its all a matter of time some skills require others to get to a cretin level before you can pick it up its very complex but very well made as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MCH MBE

Edit i miss these damn proffesions the most. The ability to tame anywild life in the game was great. Then make your own creatures. This i have not seen repeated in any game.

Edited by tduran91

"It's impossible" No! It's Necessary."  

Full on SWG style is WAY too grindy for todays standards. Was too grindy back then even. The thought of having to grind away at mobs lvling skill boxes even for this old SWG fan would be too much to handle now.