Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Signatures

alexisnotonffire

Hello!

I'm a guy who occasionally has far too much free time and not enough things to keep me occupied. A few years back I occupied myself by doing the occasional forum signature for people over on the AC:B multiplayer forums. Is that still a thing people enjoy having? Keep in mind if you're someone who does this sort of thing yourself it's probably not worth asking me, it's more for those who like the idea of having one but not quite enough to make it themselves. I make absolutely no promises about making every single request, I'm still tied down by the obligations of my Maths degree after all, but if you want something done leave a comment describing what you'd like (I can't really do any original art mind you, I work with released assets) and I'll have a look and pick ones out that I think I'll enjoy doing. I'll message you if I do start working on your request and we'll r8/h8/deb8 it when I'm done.

Alternatively maybe you're like me and have too much free time, enjoy little creative projects but don't want to spend time doing little scribbles that aren't going anywhere. Perhaps you'd like to spend that time doing little pictures to go underneath people's forum posts. If you're open to taking requests for forum signatures, send me a message or leave a comment and I'll add you to the list below of people willing to help out with signature requests.

So, drop me your requests, or your names if you want to help out, and I guess we'll see if this takes off.

Signature Designers:

• alexisnotonffire

9kvwKZN.png

qliewl5.png

• nehemia
Edited by alexisnotonffire

I have not the artistic or creative talent to put such a thing together in a way that would satisfy me. If you are interested I am certainly looking.  Id like to leave artistic reign to you but the themes involved are The Byzantine Empire, the pheonix, and anything representing war and/or all out death.  colors I am preferential towards are a red/white combo and or black.  If this is something that you may enjoy doing I would enjoy having it for sure!

'

-The Legion shall forever be reborn

qliewl5.png

Hey there mate,

well its a sweet offer !!!

If your up for the task what I would l like is :

The assassin female fae into the banner including with Kickstarter Sapphire Backer, maybe also include the sapphire emblem orso 

Thanks in advance

Grtz Ayurox

Edited by ayurox

9kvwKZN.png

I want a sig...

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Puddledux please man, could you make one with Ragnar as he is in my avatar?

Really love your art dude

LOL even those this thread isn't even made by puddledux #stealingthethread

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Art knows no bounds, I'm just assisting in reaching the people

You art has opened my eyes. I was deeply moved. This will the the first and last time I will approve the act of stealing a thread

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

IgOv0bn.jpg

I felt i did not need to add the backer part, as the crystal clear sapphire backer badge does it enough justice. I believe a picture speaks a thousand words

well its definitely a good attempt !!!

9kvwKZN.png

Never been able to figure out what I'd even want in a sig. I usually just paint shop whatever I'm thinking. Sig size limitations limit the imagination as well.

Yeah, I hadn't realised how slim the size limit was. The last forum I was active on was ~650x400. Still, it's better than nothing.