Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gooday From Downunder

Howdy folks,

Just saying an official hello, been keeping one eye on this production since I first heard about it from a fellow player, when I noticed Kickstarter was ending I knew I had to jump on the ol band wagon and play a merry tune with you all, this was my first ever Kickstarter venture and I must say so far it has been a good experience.

Can’t wait to see this game take shape and become one that the developers really desire.

Being an older player and coming from an older MMO background I hope the model that J Todd and Gordon desire for this game comes to life, Shadowbane and UO were a big part of my previous gaming highs and here's one wishing Crowfall becomes the next

Bit about me, Born UK, Father is a kiwi so I’m stupidly tall, Mother is a POM so I have constructive arguments allot, studied in the UK till my degree, then moved to Australia with my now recent fiancé, have an Australian shepherd who pretty much rules my life, love him to bits.

Apart from that it’s good to be here

"Hope is not a Strategy"

Old school MMO player, now with wife and kid so casual player :)

I was on the aussy server, I think Oceonia or something like that, been a looong time since i played.

Thanks for the welcome.

"Hope is not a Strategy"

Welcome to the forums MrLinder! As someone who might be interested in moving to Aus at some point in the future, I have to ask: what are your favorite and least favorite things about the country?

Hi amazering, I live in Melbourne so if your happy with a shifting climate then its a rocking place, I love the active community and real work together attitude, weather is hot in summer and cold in winter, suits those that want to beach it up in summer and snowbaord in winter (2-3 hr drive from MEL)

least fav things, probably the dryness, but i'm getting more and more used to it, and its allot less green here than NZ was.

"Hope is not a Strategy"