Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Omg This Walking Dead Season Finale!

Fruitfly

CYT needs a Darryl vest imo....

you know...for his red neck walkabout

he'd hafta drastically increase his kewl quotient. ..but hey....goals are good right?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

when the chips are down...the best cavemen get the chicks....

hence the genetic persistence of the unibrow....imo

FIQw0eP.png

yeah, I read some article once about how no one really knows Darryl's sexuality since he hasn't shown a romantic interest at all. That the internet thought he was gay. Then what do you know....Darryl's out in the woods alone with gay guy. Just drama for the internet to speculate about.

what?

no one realized that Darryl *likes* dead squirrels and severed ears? (something in that last about him not understanding Merle's "aural sex" comment when young)

FIQw0eP.png

yeah, I read some article once about how no one really knows Darryl's sexuality since he hasn't shown a romantic interest at all. That the internet thought he was gay. Then what do you know....Darryl's out in the woods alone with gay guy. Just drama for the internet to speculate about.

I feel like he has towards Carol and Beth!  We debate it at work a lot.  

I haven't watched this half of the season, I'm still disgruntled about Beth.

Edit: Apparently there are more filters than I knew about...  and the filter to disgruntled isn't even a funny one. :(

Edited by mal

Never watched it.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I liked this season...carol and the cookies...awesome then in the finale totally punks pete.

if you know the comics a lot was hinted at in the last show

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I liked this season...carol and the cookies...awesome then in the finale totally punks pete.

if you know the comics a lot was hinted at in the last show

I haven't read many comics at all. Hardly any for anything. I've ruined The Flash tv series so many times for me by googling certain plot lines. I was reading some Walking Dead finale article and it mentioned something about who the wolves are and their leader and yada yada yada. The only plot line I ruined really was the arrival of Michone at the end of Season 1 or 2.

It was pretty good. Rick always ends up telling people how it is and they're just like "well ok then."

Except the governator. That guy wasn't having any of Rick's poorly made socks.

Glenn is really developing as a character, which is nice since most of the other male characters have been submissive to Rick. The show has needed a strong voice of conscience since Hershel died. Michonne could play that role, but she is too introverted; like Daryl.

Morgan finally showing up again, and his look of disappointment when Rick executed the crazy guy were great. He came seeking the old Rick and found Shane instead.

OJN1n7E.png

It was pretty good. Rick always ends up telling people how it is and they're just like "well ok then."

Except the governator. That guy wasn't having any of Rick's poorly made socks.

Glenn is really developing as a character, which is nice since most of the other male characters have been submissive to Rick. The show has needed a strong voice of conscience since Hershel died. Michonne could play that role, but she is too introverted; like Daryl.

Morgan finally showing up again, and his look of disappointment when Rick executed the crazy guy were great. He came seeking the old Rick and found Shane instead.

<3 Morgan, but what the damn, since when he was a kung fu master with a stick? Rick be dead if Morgan was a kung fu master back then

walking dead 81 has this...last episode was like comic 78....Morgan isn't gonna be around long if they stay with the comic.

walkingdead4.jpg

oh

and glen in issue 100

Glennsdeath.png

and carl gets sweet lovin with that lil chic he has been chasing past cpl shows...but a few comics later....this

1Carl135_Cropped.png

Edited by hillbilly

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg