Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why Hello.

I'm naturalnuke, for a while now I've been looking for an MMO that felt right. I've jumped from many and none of them really fit me. As a crafter it didn't matter, no one needed a scout, and when was the last MMO you played where you could actually make a potion?

I plan to do that, scout and alchemist here, waiting for the day to do my thing. :)

Beta Group 6

- A Crow From Texas

Edited by naturalnuke

"Fear not now for your mortal life, for your sanctum is here among the dead."

I'm naturalnuke, for a while now I've been looking for an MMO that felt right. I've jumped from many and none of them really fit me. As a crafter it didn't matter, no one needed a scout, and when was the last MMO you played where you could actually make a potion?

I plan to do that, scout and alchemist here, waiting for the day to do my thing. :)

- A Crow from Texas.

Nice to meet you Naturalnuke :) Hope you would enjoy the game when beta opens! And I am sure a lot of guilds will be needing players like you for team support! Remember everyone counts!

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Welcome to the forums, Natural! Glad to see people that think this game will fill their niche :D knowing that there will be players around with widely differing play-styles is nice.

(+1 for crafting, I feel like it gets added last second on most MMOs anymore. I can't seem to drag myself away from it though.)

Good game to be a part of Nuke. What MMOs have you played in the past?

Kinda new (in the sense that SWG and SB were before my time sadly) but I've played TERA, GW2, WoW for a little while, StarWars Old Republic, Rift, recent big ones, etc... Ton of smaller ones while looking for something fresher, none of those really stuck though. I was in a guild for a little while with some friends, that... Didn't end too well.

Nothing really had a play style that fight me. I did like TERA's combat systems though, I probably spent the longest on TERA, even without the crafting and stuff that I wanted....

That's it really.

Oh, also tried EVE, but... You know how the curve is for new players, maybe I'll try again this year, be a transporter maybe...

Edited by naturalnuke