Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone Playing 7 Days To Die Survival Game? (Uses Unity5<Soon> & Voxelfarm Tech Also)

siberain

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone was playing this minecraft+zombie+survival game thats using Unity 5 & VoxelFarm Tech.

We at The Black Watch have our own server running thats private as we look to recreate The Walking Dead Experience.

Anyway, if anyones interested in playing with us and joining our little community of survival let me know!

I can pass you our server details & teamspeak details so we can survive the horde!!

Just a note, Its on special on steam right now for -40% off Till April 1st.

<< http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/ >>

Edited by siberain

Yea, Unity 5 was finally introduced and what a beautiful game it has turned into!

I have a 15 slot server with 9 friends playing at the moment.

It's more fun when more people play!

I have to admit it is a lot more fun than I expected it would be based on my first play experience. I'm also very impressed by how the terrain modification system works as regards underground and tunneling. So much so that it has changed my feeling on tunnels in CF from one of trepidation to enthusiastic support.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing 7D2D.   I really hope the pathing gets fixed with the transition to U5&VF.  The dogs wouldn't be such a pain if they ran in a smoother path.  Besides that, having a lot of fun with it.  Not much else to say, though.

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.