Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kairus

How Long Do We Have To Back?

Via the website that is.

I want to back but to be honest I've been burned so many times by these founder packs, so I want to wait until some more information is released. Anyone have an estimate as to how long these packs will be available?

Also any suggestion as to which pack to purchase?

I think Gordon said a few months - standby for linkage!

Here ya go:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5224-kickstarter-backer-packages-and-post-kickstarter-backer-packages/page-10#entry130924

Also, I'd read that thread.  Might answer more of your questions!

Edited by mal

...also, to caveat on mal's post...just because those packages will go in the next 3-4 months does not mean they will stop raising funds. They're in the crowdfunding business so they will try to milk it all the way up until launch. I just expect the packages to change in a way that you get more value for your money the sooner you back, and less perks as you get closer to launch.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

From what I can read in Gordon's post it appears to be that these will always be available, but will have less value the closer the game comes to launch.

As we get closer to launching the game we will probably change the packages again.  Earlier backers will always get better deals!

You can either back now for a good deal (Not Kickstarter level of value though), or wait and get less for your money.  Package values get worse every few months.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

At this point I guess I hope a sapphire pledge will be willing to sell his package to me. That 5 year VIP though.

Meh. That's the risk you took for waiting for more information I suppose.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

There is the possibility of them letting it run end 2015 and then starting a new pledge for the year 2016 but I honestly think it will be up till around end of the summer / starting of autumn and maybe at beginning of next year the backer 2016 pledges will popup

9kvwKZN.png

Nah, I would've backed the kickstarter if I had heard about it in time for that. Didn't know about the game until the 27th.

I'm sorry to really see that, but your not the 1st guy and please don't take it personal but how could you have missed it.

Its been posted on many many website and all kinds of adds and such and people still seem to have missed the announcement of a great game.

Anyway goodluck mate, pledges are still available

9kvwKZN.png

I'd guess about 1-1.5k for a sapphire KS tier.  you'd be better off getting the PayPal (website) ruby/sapphire for that price.  We should be getting weekly updates on the progress and what not. 

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty