ObsLoD

[LoD] Lords of Death

zerg

I know when I make a troll account I always make sure to have less than 10 posts on it so the community takes me seriously.

Your post smells of desperation and jealousy.

Please bring mor tears next time. 

I know when I make a troll account I always make sure to have less than 10 posts on it so the community takes me seriously.

Your post smells of desperation and jealousy.

Please bring mor tears next time. 

yo newbie, go back to blowing the zerg horn.

I love you guys. I was an officer in Silent Tribe on Shadowbane/Death for a while, and did a lot of forum warrioring against you lot because it was hilarious. (I think I was TenBux on the forum back then? I remember the name I used was really stupid, but I can't go back and look since the forums are gone.)

In hindsight I wish I'd tried to defect, rather than just quitting. I never really liked Sinbad, and he had no real direction to the guild other than 'recruit and ally'. Leading part of the zerg was fun though. Right up until I finally saw the writing on the wall when we *barely* won the Colossa siege, but Sinbad saw it as a huge rout. I remember thinking if we hadn't moved Stumpy and his people away from the doors, we would have lost the siege.

I look forward to seeing your guild do it's thing. If you lot make half a good of a showing in Crowfall as you did back on Death, it's gonna be quite a show.

How do I get in touch with you LoD guys? I remember you all from Shadowbane and am interested in joining. 

Also, I noticed you said you had a small group of guys playing Smite. I've been playing Smite for a while now just in limbo until a real PvP game shows up. Hoping this one will be it!

How do I get in touch with you LoD guys? I remember you all from Shadowbane and am interested in joining. 

Also, I noticed you said you had a small group of guys playing Smite. I've been playing Smite for a while now just in limbo until a real PvP game shows up. Hoping this one will be it!

www.lordsofdeath.com forums

Ah, LoD.  I remember the days of ultima and how I always wanted to join you guys. (what was that, 1998?)  I ended up as a nobody in your guild on SB, a horse druid.  +1 for still being around, good guild.

Ah, LoD.  I remember the days of ultima and how I always wanted to join you guys. (what was that, 1998?)  I ended up as a nobody in your guild on SB, a horse druid.  +1 for still being around, good guild.

Join the LoD empire for CrowFall!