ObsLoD

[LoD] Lords of Death

I often run as a free agent in these games but I must admit, I'm paying attention to LoD because I know you fellas are competent PVPrs.  

Albion will be a decent time-waster until Crowfall me thinks.  Mucking around with that and getting a feel.  Haven't played in well over a year...

This was fun to watch:  

LoD is active in 5.3 on the test server and will ramp up activity once 5.3 comes with a stable build to the live server. Below are a couple fights from 5.3 on Test. PM me if you're interested in finding out more information and/or joining. 

From Solo Ganking to Sieges we do all kinds of PVP in LoD. We are still accepting a limited number of applicants for Crowfall. PM me if you think you'd be a good fit.

1 hour ago, blazzen said:

In LoD we Play 2 Crush. In Crowfall, n00bs get crushed. If you're interested in learning the game so you're not just another n00b who got crushed then look no further. 

TEACH ME HOW TO CLICK SKILLS LIKE YOU! ^_^

The amount of activity and relatively good performance in 5.6 has led to some great PvP this weekend. If any of you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining LoD for Crowfall (or any of the other games we’re playing including Bless which starts today) then contact me.

Bring on the FFA Guild Campaigns!

After several hard fought sieges this week against both Order and Balance the Chaos Faction was Victorious! 

unknown.png

Edited by blazzen