Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

[LoD] Lords of Death

I was asked during the Stealthed Blog Guild Summit  what recruitment into LoD looks like and what makes a player a good fit for our guild. 

Blazzen [Lords of Death]: Anyone interested in joining LoD and finding out about the application process needs to just PM me on the Crowfall forums or at our guild website. LoD are hardcore PVPers first and foremost. You won’t make it past the application process if you can’t take a joke, can’t follow direction, or need your hand held. Most important of all you need to put guild before self.

Edited by blazzen

hello gents,

long time since SB and other mmo gatherings. I look forward to pillaging the fields with you guys (solo as well). Should be an interesting beta coming up. is there an active vent or ts up? 

Hai! Obs, Blazzen...  other Exodia (Albion beta).   Starting to see you guys in Big World testing more...   is Pest, Ponder, Moog or Haer getting into CF?   

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

On 3/3/2017 at 5:40 PM, Frykka said:

Hai! Obs, Blazzen...  other Exodia (Albion beta).   Starting to see you guys in Big World testing more...   is Pest, Ponder, Moog or Haer getting into CF?   

I haven't been playing Albion myself so I'm not sure. I imagine the Albion guys will stick to Albion until Crowfall gets further along. 

Hey Obs. Long time no see. I used to be in Virakar back in Shadowbane so I played with you guys regularly. If LoD are going to play Crowfall I'm applying. :D

Edit: Should have known better than to click the apply link. What's the actual application process? It's been too many years for me to remember.

Edited by Pixelmancer

On 6/20/2017 at 9:50 PM, ObsLoD said:

Yeah as far as i know, the albion alliance we have formed now will transition into CF. UDL/MWH/SiN and possibly Mostly Harmless.

I'm going to be getting it when I get paid on the first. It's my second try and I still just can't bring myself to play Darkfall. I honestly tried, but it's just not happening. Albion looks a lot better though. And between the perspective and the 2003 graphics I'll be right at home as a Shadowbane player, haha. I'm disappointed though, I've been here for more than 5 minutes and the clutch hasn't been alerted once.

Edited by Pixelmancer

I often run as a free agent in these games but I must admit, I'm paying attention to LoD because I know you fellas are competent PVPrs.  

Albion will be a decent time-waster until Crowfall me thinks.  Mucking around with that and getting a feel.  Haven't played in well over a year...

This was fun to watch:  

tumblr_opi65cphh71v5mc1xo1_400.png