Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrPriest

Probably Asked Before - Ek Control During Campaigns

I apologize if it has been asked, if so, can you direct me to it?

Q - During Campaign, do I have an access to my EK or territory? Or do I have to create an EK-bound character for that?
If it is a remote access - what are my options? Are they more limited than being on my EK myself?

I see! I thought I was 100% locked to my campaign. That's interesting, then.
Thanks for the comment.

Your picture... Is that Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) + Justin Beaver (choice of spelling!)?
From afar I was sure it's that guy from Hanna Montana show (I have little siblings! So sue me :( ) - Jason Earls.

Edited by MrPriest

I see! I thought I was 100% locked to my campaign. That's interesting, then.

Thanks for the comment.

Your picture... Is that Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) + Justin Beaver (choice of spelling!)?

From afar I was sure it's that guy from Hanna Montana show (I have little siblings! So sue me :( ) - Jason Earls.

yes, its the Beaner :)

You can freely move between your EK and your campaign. But you can only bring resources from the campaign into the EK when the campaign is over.

You can always go back to your EK? Where was this stated?

Want a custom adventure for your table top RPG?

I can create one for you. HERE

You can always go back to your EK? Where was this stated?

In the FAQ

41. How do I manage my Kingdom when I am in a Campaign?

This design is still somewhat in flux, because we haven’t nailed down exactly how much we want to “lock” characters to Campaigns.

Our current thinking is to allow players to travel between their Campaigns and their Kingdoms freely, even during Campaigns – but to not allow ANY equipment to transfer between them, other than at the beginning and end of the Campaign (in accordance with that Campaign’s Import and Export rules).

Passive training will NOT be location based; meaning your character(s) will continue to advance at the same rate, regardless of whether they are currently playing in a Campaign or in a Kingdom.

So if we don't like the area we're in for a moment we can go back to our EK and wait out the danger...assume you have enough time to cast the spell to bring you back to your EK.

So if we don't like the area we're in for a moment we can go back to our EK and wait out the danger...assume you have enough time to cast the spell to bring you back to your EK.

I doubt you'd be able to teleport away mid combat or just from anywhere. Likely you'll have to travel to your factions or guilds base or something and use a portal.

I doubt that too. I was thinking something like a "hearthstone" from WoW for going back to your EK. Takes like 30 seconds to cast.