Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

busting zergs

Cash

I hope the devs have thought of ways to ensure that skill will trump numbers in this game as far as pvp goes. I dont think many of us (at least from sb) want to see any sort of arena style as the main pvp or even as a siege mechanic but hopefully classes will be given abilities that can bust stacks and large numbers easier. Id also like to see a siege bonus to only attacking and defending guilds to make crashers less meaningfull. I just hope skill will win out no matter what the numbers are.

X6RBqg7.gif

I need 8 groups to win doe.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Zerging happened IRL war and it should happen in persistent world pvp... complaining about zergs is silly... it is a SKILL to get a large group of people to follow you...

I'm probably the most skilled pvper even posting on these forums and i find it so pitiful when people cry about zergs... if you can't beat a zerg, get better, if that's not enough, find more skilled pvpers to group up with to beat the zerg... if you can never figure out how to beat the zerg, then guess what, you don't deserve to. 

Zerging happened IRL war and it should happen in persistent world pvp... complaining about zergs is silly... it is a SKILL to get a large group of people to follow you...

I'm probably the most skilled pvper even posting on these forums and i find it so pitiful when people cry about zergs... if you can't beat a zerg, get better, if that's not enough, find more skilled pvpers to group up with to beat the zerg... if you can never figure out how to beat the zerg, then guess what, you don't deserve to.

lmao. Who are you again?

X6RBqg7.gif

as i said elsewhere...

zergs should pay fo rtheir size just as in actual warfare....it is MUCH harder both in communications and logistics to keep a huge army on the field...as opposed to a squad of special forces

if Devs keep that in mind when it comes ot initial design and implementation of mechanics, ensuring both positive and negative feedback loops for behavior, then it sorts itself out

but yeah...a smaller, well equipped force with excellent teamwork shoudl bew able to take out much larger numbers or some mindless Horde, imo

Thermopylae anyone?

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

as i said elsewhere...

zergs should pay fo rtheir size just as in actual warfare....it is MUCH harder both in communications and logistics to keep a huge army on the field...as opposed to a squad of special forces

if Devs keep that in mind when it comes ot initial design and implementation of mechanics, ensuring both positive and negative feedback loops for behavior, then it sorts itself out

but yeah...a smaller, well equipped force with excellent teamwork shoudl bew able to take out much larger numbers or some mindless Horde, imo

Thermopylae anyone?

Excelsior!

as usual you hit it right on the head doc.

X6RBqg7.gif

as i said elsewhere...

Thermopylae anyone?

Excelsior!

In nurfed it was pretty easy to 10vs100 in early shadowbane... the pvpers in SB grossly overrate themselves.. doubt most of them could even break 2k in wow arena...

I am good, thanks for asking.  But, you remind me of a guy from SB named Faux.  He was dumb.  Move along. 

You remind me of a keyboard turner...  I'd tell you to move along but keyboard turning takes so long...

Edited by michaelflatley

In nurfed it was pretty easy to 10vs100 in early shadowbane... the pvpers in SB grossly overrate themselves.. doubt most of them could even break 2k in wow arena...

yes my lil snowflake...YOU are special...and we are rotten and no good at anything, i'm certain you could have taken out CN single handedly

me...i'm trying to figure out HOW to make it so zerging is more difficult than building your Force correctly....care to join us in that process?

or is ya here just ta kvetch?

no matter, i'm gonna turn this over to another Doctor named Leary to hear his advice on the matter...

WARNING: contains adult Language and Humor

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

yes my lil snowflake...YOU are special...and we are rotten and no good at anything, i'm certain you could have taken out CN single handedly

me...i'm trying to figure out HOW to make it so zerging is more difficult than building your Force correctly....care to join us in that process?

or is ya here just ta kvetch?

no matter, i'm gonna turn this over to another Doctor named Leary to hear his advice on the matter...

WARNING: contains adult Language and Humor

Excelsior!

Why should zerging be more difficult?  The good players have already proven they can handle zergs... it's only the really unskilled players who use zergs as an excuse as to why they lost that seem to struggle? 

Why should zerging be more difficult?  The good players have already proven they can handle zergs... it's only the really unskilled players who use zergs as an excuse as to why they lost that seem to struggle?

zerging isn't difficult at all. Which good players have proven they can handle zergs?

X6RBqg7.gif

Is there an example you had in mind of this?

Zerging is annoying, and could be compared to ganking.  Your 300 people vs my 50... your high level toon vs my newb.  Ganking is fun sometimes, but only for the one doing the ganking!

I hope that they are able to come up with some way to make zergs useless in Crowfall.