Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Artcraft: Stop Spamming My Email Inbox

No less than 4 times have I unsubscribed from your emails, Artcraft. All four times your site has indicated that my address was successfully removed from your mailing list, yet I am still getting spammed by you about you game. 

Stop emailing me. In fact, delete my account entirely. I would do it myself, but it appears to be impossible.

Thanks.

No less than 4 times have I unsubscribed from your emails, Artcraft. All four times your site has indicated that my address was successfully removed from your mailing list, yet I am still getting spammed by you about you game. 

Stop emailing me. In fact, delete my account entirely. I would do it myself, but it appears to be impossible.

Thanks.

Pwease don't leave.

We need the challengers, the peeved, the stressed and the doomgloomers.  The naysayers, the won't workers, the I hate this parters and the bone weary of fightingers.

Otherwise we're going to wind up with a buncha fanbois. And what good will that do anyone?

Besides, I'm wrecking my snowflake rep with all this running around and hollering.  I need backup.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Maybe he decided it wasn't for him.    

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Pwease don't leave.

We need the challengers, the peeved, the stressed and the doomgloomers.  The naysayers, the won't workers, the I hate this parters and the bone weary of fightingers.

Otherwise we're going to wind up with a buncha fanbois. And what good will that do anyone?

Besides, I'm wrecking my snowflake rep with all this running around and hollering.  I need backup.

Someone's getting a taste for tears already!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Thanks.

What kind of email did you receive? I'm not getting any of those and I wish I would!  :P

Thanks.

1-10 you mad bro?

Well I was wrong, I received an email on March 26th where it was written "Thank you for supporting Crowfall" and another one March 13th "Congratulations everyone, 2 weeks to go". Pretty happy that they take the time to write and send gratitude/encouragement messages to us.

He's probably following a forum topic and forgot to turn it off.

The dude quit because the Dregs rules got funded first. Sorry, cupcake, the 12 and 3 faction rules made funding as well.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Thanks.

yea there is no way this is user error, its just a conspiracy, to send you emails forever

thanks for the thread OP

gtlLXYT.png