Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello You All People :)

20kilo

Greetings! 

My name is Marcio Camargo, I’m 31 years old and I’m from brasil. And I’m sorry for my English it’s not good, but not bad too haha (feel free to correct me :D)

Have played games since a zelda like game in mega drive, and start my online games with MUD (text based mmo) and evolve from there to all kinds of RPG and MMORPGs. Played 8-9 years of wow, but last three it wasn’t fun anymore, just played for lack of better games, and tried almost everything out there to feel the good energy again. So lately just playing some games on my Xbox One and looking for new games.

One day I found landmark, incredible look with a destructive world, I jump in the beta and have fun for some days until it go bored for lack of people to play with and for lack of content in game, or you build or you build.  :P 

Them for a mistake one day surfing in web I found Crowfall KS, after 1st saw the video I immediately fall in love with the idea and everything I found in the internet that day, since then I devouring all Crowfall content I find and I’m putting a lot faith on this project.

Hope to find good people to play with here, because all my old gamer friends stop playing or don’t have the hype like me in this game.

Cheers!  :D  :D  :D

Ps: i like smiles alot hahaha  :lol:;)^_^

Edited by 20kilo

mael4.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Marcio! Don't be too worried about the English, I promise you we've all seen worse (by those that speak it as a first language..) Hope to see you more around the forums!

Cheers,

Amaze.

Welcome to the forums.  As amazering alluded to, your English is just fine.

What has you hyped about the game?

Well everything, but i think most of all is the original project, its not same old same old, almost everything is new and it will be a really cool experience! :)

mael4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...