Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kinyo

Outcry

Apologies but I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.  Care to elaborate?

LOL I just find the emblem really similar. Good luck on your guild, the guild web looks nice.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

LOL I just find the emblem really similar. Good luck on your guild, the guild web looks nice.

Because they're both wolves? The outcry logo is 100x better than the one you posted as being similar, which is just a wolf silhouette.

See you in the campaigns Outcry!

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

Hey nice usage of a stock image for a logo. Always good fun to see people using stock images or images from google to promote themselves with. :)

It does look nice though, same for the website, the poster you made is fairly attractive. Wish you the best of luck! (and we'll see if you survive the launch of the game)

Ah, I myself don't see many similarities besides the wolf but regardless thank you for the well wishes.

Because they're both wolves? The outcry logo is 100x better than the one you posted as being similar, which is just a wolf silhouette.

See you in the campaigns Outcry!

See you in the campaigns! Thanks for stopping by :)

Hey nice usage of a stock image for a logo. Always good fun to see people using stock images or images from google to promote themselves with. :)

It does look nice though, same for the website, the poster you made is fairly attractive. Wish you the best of luck! (and we'll see if you survive the launch of the game)

Your kind words are really touching my big ol' heart and I can't wait to meet you in a campaign and repay the favor but alas our love must be separated by many months but until then..<3

Nice website, will keep in touch. How long has Outcry been around?

Edit: Oh, I see in the poster: 5 years!

Awesome :)

And yes 5 years!

Thanks for stopping by :)

If this is going to be run any way like you guys ran in Archeage, its really exciting to see you guys here. Some of my favorite people to fight with. Kraken erry day.

Deadman; FIGHTER OF THE LIFE MAN, ooooAAAAH AHHHHH! CHAMPION OF THE... Oh. That's not how it goes...

http://www.twitch.tv/alt_delete - Alt Delete Gaming: Lose Ctrl.

If this is going to be run any way like you guys ran in Archeage, its really exciting to see you guys here. Some of my favorite people to fight with. Kraken erry day.

Thanks! 

dat kraken pvp tho!

It does look similar XD, no big deal whatsoever. I wish u goodluck. And an awesome website by the way.

Thank you, I designed the website about 5 years ago when we started up the community.  I like your website too, Enjin is one of the best load and go guild sites imo. Again thank you for the kind words, it is reassuring to see new guilds being formed for this game.

Edited by kinyo

Glad to see Outcry is going to have a presence in CF! Love or hate, you guys undeniably ran ollo with your "non-factor pirate faction" :)

-formerly Aequitas of TT6

Edited by Bayushi