Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazon Dash

headlight

Gotta love april fool's day. Sometimes the creative ideas people come up with are actually pretty cool. Because I can see myself wanting that for some things.

It was announced yesterday, 2 days before April fool's day.  It is not a bad concept though. 

If you're a 400lb neckbeard.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

If you're a 400lb neckbeard.

Yeah, cuz that is the only people who could find it useful.  How about the people who are bound to a wheel chair? That would sure make things easier. How about if you are old?  Visual reminders are nice.  It is no different than going online, picking that item out and going through the checkout process. Heaven forbid we stream line things. 

It was announced yesterday, 2 days before April fool's day.  It is not a bad concept though. 

Oh yeah sorry I forgot. If it's not on the day itself, it must be true.

Hold on while I reprimand my kids for pressing the Spongebob Mac&Cheese button a hundred times. (Yes this is a thing

THAT would be a definite downside. Your kids go nuts on their favorite food's button and you ignore the alert and now you have $1,000 worth of goldfish.

Imagine a Domino's button? You always order the same crap, so you just press the Domino's button and it orders your usual, pays for itself, and delivers automatically. 400lb neckbeard win.

Edited by headlight