Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can't make poll in general discussion?

stiler

So originally I came in here to post how to make a poll, since I couldn't for the life of me find it when I went to make a new topic.

However I see here in the off topic section that the poll is right to the right side as you are making a new topic, right above "Post options" you select manage topic poll.

However in the general discussion section of these forums  when I go to make a new topic that option is not there, it's merely "post options" and no manage topic poll above it like it is in here.

Is it bugged or something? I have seen plenty of poll topics in the general discussion area so just wondering.

Thank you.

So originally I came in here to post how to make a poll, since I couldn't for the life of me find it when I went to make a new topic.

However I see here in the off topic section that the poll is right to the right side as you are making a new topic, right above "Post options" you select manage topic poll.

However in the general discussion section of these forums  when I go to make a new topic that option is not there, it's merely "post options" and no manage topic poll above it like it is in here.

Is it bugged or something? I have seen plenty of poll topics in the general discussion area so just wondering.

Thank you.

I have the same problem.