Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cf.gg - Crowfall Fansite By Draegan Of Crowns And Crows

draegan

CF.GG is a your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information. We will do our best to keep you up to date in all the pre-production updates from ArtCraft Entertainment along with Alpha streams and collect all the news from around the internet on Crowfall.

CF.GG is also home to Crowns and Crows host Draegan. Draegan has been involved in crafting, managing and building communities for nearly 8 years and most recently the run of Junkies Nation websites which originated with Rift Junkies. With Draegan is Vitality who brings theorycrafting, economy manipulation and PVP to the next level. With this expertise brings his quickness of bringing you up to date information as it comes out of the official forums and elsewhere.

The site is run, developed and designed by Teljair who keeps the wheels turning on a day to day basis. He has been developing websites and community backbone along with Draegan for countless years now.

Contact Us:
Email: cfggsite@gmail.com
Twitter: @CFdotGG

2zSM2Uo.png
Co-Host of Crowns and Crows Livestream: Every Tuesday 8:30pm EST
Follow me on Twitter: @jdodge80

There is no submission section but I wouldn't mind something like that in the future when the game is live. It'll have to be developed separately. With the nature of the game, I doubt we'll be very guide heavy since most things will take days to train passively and all choices are permanent.

If you have an article or topic you'd like to submit for review and publication, you can pm me with details.

2zSM2Uo.png

It looks great! Are you no longer doing Junkies Nation or this is just a new thing?

Haven't done JN in some time. This is just a new thing.

2zSM2Uo.png

Wordpress and pixy dust. I have no idea. I just work here. (I don't know how to web develop, I'm the worst person to ask)

Edited by Draegan

2zSM2Uo.png

No, not really. Between the official forums and reddit there really isn't enough people to fill it up to hit critical mass. It stays a ghosttown which does no one any good.

I appreciate all commenting etc. That's almost as good as a forum.

2zSM2Uo.png

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has streams that they own themselves that want to be considered for our stream list, please let me know. As you can see on the front page we only have crowns and crows right now.

I can't unfortunately show Gold and Glory since they run on MMORPGcom's stream channel and they stream stuff other than Crowfall. If they had their own personal channel I would do it in a heartbeat.

So keep this in mind for when we hit alpha. If you stream regularly, shoot me an email.

2zSM2Uo.png