Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Screen Shot Memories

cmurder

gah....

out of "likes" for the day , ffs!!!

ok...i gotta say....Login kneeling to you = custarding priceless....

cereally....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Leave it to Cmurder to call his character the "Right Hand of God" and people call me a narcissist. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Leave it to Cmurder to call his character the "Right Hand of God" and people call me a narcissist. 

I didnt name him that.  CMurder never had a last name.  Its actually too long for last name anyway.  I was given that last name by Xanther when he made me an Archon.  The same with Proto, he gave him "T roll King".  Those were our forum titles that we had for years on the UBI boards.  I actually had CCR powers for the last few days.  It was a blast!

Edited by CMurder
cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

I don't know CMurder too well, but his cousin is one of my heroes.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.