Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Heroes Moba Alpha Now Available On Android (Iphone Later This Year)

seventhbeacon

0aoucN2.png

Project Update #28: Crowfall - Throne War PC MMO by ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Crowfall Heroes

Some of you may have no doubt been looking at that 'December 2016' launch date and wondering what exactly you're going to be playing for the next two years. Well, wonder not!

Announcing: Crowfall Heroes!

A brand new mobile MOBA coming soon to both the App Store, and Google Play next week!

Key Features:Battle as your favorite Crowfall Archetypes in a 3v3 top-down action game!Play 2 Crush in one of our five exciting battle maps!*Fight back against The Hunger, and win ingame 'Chickencoins', to be used to purchase Promotion Classes, Discipline Runes, and even Cosmetic Weapons & Armor! Don't have time to play often? Worry not, you can easily purchase bundles of Chickencoins in our in-game store!*Additional maps unlockable via Chickencoins

Crowfall Heroes, Coming Soon to both IOS, and Android!

I guess they wanted to give us something to play while we waited for Alpha!  Thanks, ACE!!

Only 3 playable archetypes right now, though, and everyone seems to be going Minotaur.

Edited by seventhbeacon

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Didn't realize how late it was already, title piqued my curiosity, then I saw it was in off-topic and sighed  :mellow:

Currently Playing - Dirty Bomb, Archeage, & Skyforge

AMEqAAy.jpg

I guess they wanted to give us something to play while we waited for Alpha!  Thanks, ACE!!

Only 3 playable archetypes right now, though, and everyone seems to be going Minotaur.

0aoucN2.png

Project Update #28: Crowfall - Throne War PC MMO by ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Crowfall Heroes

Some of you may have no doubt been looking at that 'December 2016' launch date and wondering what exactly you're going to be playing for the next two years. Well, wonder not!

Announcing: Crowfall Heroes!

A brand new mobile MOBA coming soon to both the App Store, and Google Play next week!

Key Features:

• Battle as your favorite Crowfall Archetypes in a 3v3 top-down action game!
  • Play 2 Crush in one of our five exciting battle maps!*
  • Fight back against The Hunger, and win ingame 'Chickencoins', to be used to purchase Promotion Classes, Discipline Runes, and even Cosmetic Weapons & Armor! Don't have time to play often? Worry not, you can easily purchase bundles of Chickencoins in our in-game store!

*Additional maps unlockable via Chickencoins

Crowfall Heroes, Coming Soon to both IOS, and Android!

wtf I got this too

it might have worked a teensy bit better if you actually had a Minotaur in your Artwork there sparky...

just sayin'...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

it might have worked a teensy bit better if you actually had a Minotaur in your Artwork there sparky...

just sayin'...

I'm not sure where he got the whole Minotaur bit (I checked on the App Store, and it's not there (I don't have an Android device, so someone else will have to check there), but I got the same email, so I'm not sure if it's an Artcraft April Fool's joke, or legitimate, but I did get the same email.

Edit: Screenshot (I cut out any personal stuff):

Cn8ha6R.png

Edited by ThatGuyNamedHi

PqAklwY.jpg

Oh man, 7B you actually got me hyped!!

...then I noticed it ain't coming to Iphone yet. Unimpressed.

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -