Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi.

Did Anyone Else Get This Email? - Project Update #28: Crowfall - Throne War Pc Mmo By Artcraft Entertainment, Inc.

0aoucN2.png

Project Update #28: Crowfall - Throne War PC MMO by ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Crowfall Heroes

Some of you may have no doubt been looking at that 'December 2016' launch date and wondering what exactly you're going to be playing for the next two years. Well, wonder not!

Announcing: Crowfall Heroes!

A brand new mobile MOBA coming soon to both the App Store, and Google Play next week!

Key Features:

• Battle as your favorite Crowfall Archetypes in a 3v3 top-down action game!
  • Play 2 Crush in one of our five exciting battle maps!*
  • Fight back against The Hunger, and win ingame 'Chickencoins', to be used to purchase Promotion Classes, Discipline Runes, and even Cosmetic Weapons & Armor! Don't have time to play often? Worry not, you can easily purchase bundles of Chickencoins in our in-game store!

*Additional maps unlockable via Chickencoins

Crowfall Heroes, Coming Soon to both IOS, and Android!

Did anyone else get this? Is this real?

SeventhBeacon started this Off-Topic thread, so I can't be the only one:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5656-crowfall-heroes-moba-alpha-now-available-on-android-iphone-later-this-year/

Okay, now my alpha log in isn't working with it  :angry:

Did anyone else get this? Is this real?

SeventhBeacon started this Off-Topic thread, so I can't be the only one:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5656-crowfall-heroes-moba-alpha-now-available-on-android-iphone-later-this-year/

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Is this out? I wasn't sure if it was real, so I checked the App Store on my iPad Air 2, but I'm not seeing it listed. Is it out already on Android or something?

It is as out as your father.

I'm not really sure what you mean by that, but I'm assuming it means you're joking about it being out and playable.

No, I just meant your father is out of the closet now as an Atheist.

Wow. I can't believe I fell for that. As soon as I saw the email from Kickstarter, and the thread in Off-Topic, I got excited, but totally forgot what day it was.

Whoops.

Haha that's a good one. Chickencoins p2w.

I hope they implement chickencoins in game, if not they should atleast start up a new p2p ecurrency to help funding.