Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EDM

Your Top Game (The Game You Are Best At)

What is one game you guys got really good at? For me my best record is in SDGO NA server. I also played the same game in SEA server and KR server (this one is for fun, I can't read Korean but the game play is the same and they have the top players).

I was thinking by showing everyone's best game, this can show everyone's specialty area.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I think Neverwinter Nights (the first one) and TES Oblivion has the most hours for me.

Also got quite a few hours in WoW, though I only ever really played the PvE part of the game.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

The game im best at was a simple game called RaiderZ , only duels i lost were aganist those that are 5 levels higher then me.

Other then that i never sticked to a game long enough to become very good at them.

But im not including my minecraft redstone mastery, that was completely diffrent situation.

Super Meat Boy, Lots of sweat and tears put into that game. I also beat Ninja Gaiden, but I think SMB is actually harder.

Not at all extremely useful skills for CF I fear. I'm mostly just skilled at platforming games, don't have great reaction speed, just very precise control and tons of patience.

I was kind of adequate at Dark Souls though, that counts right?

I have no idea how to respond to this. How are we measuring "best"? I really can't tell.

I thought, mostly the game you've spent the most time in and made some personal achievements you're proud of. So not 'best' compared to other people necessarily.

Well, most time in was probably Eve, but I never accumulated much or accounted to much after 9 years, and I quit the game when as they fazed out anything that wasn't conflict based, so probably not my "best".

After that, probably spent the most time in Anarchy Online, but I never level capped my main and I've been playing that for more than a decade, on and off...

I did cap out my toon in SWG, did some fun things there, had a successful crafting business, terrible at PvP... So maybe that?

I got really good at cooking in Mabinogi. Even got the "death" cutscene for perfect food a few times. That was cool.

I've played so... so... many games...

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Quake 3 Arena

though I dislike most FPS'

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

I thought, mostly the game you've spent the most time in and made some personal achievements you're proud of. So not 'best' compared to other people necessarily.

In that case i put 1000ish hours to skyrim no-modded. I tought of playing again with mods but i know the original storyline so well i just dont want to. The problem with Elder Scrolls series is that they are always so scripted.

I got Minmatar Titan V trained up on my main in Eve Online, even though I wasn't part of an alliance or had any real hope of ever flying one.  And I have 70k+ Glacial Mass (I forget the exact total, it's been a while) sitting in my corp hangar for if I ever go back...  That's not so much an achievement as an ability to show I'm not exactly playing a full deck ;)

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

In WarRock, I was good only because I "cheated" by knowing all the spawn points and timing in FFA Marien and killing people over and over again.

In Guild Wars 1 I remember I was good at buying tons of Chaars Fur transforming it into idk what, I even recall how to say it in deutsch "Ich verkaufe charr Fur".

Other than that, Star Fox on N64 I think I was pretty skilled.

suck at every game I play. super noooob

The question is what are you best at? Do you suck at them all equally, or is there one you suck at a little less?

I'm pretty terrible at most things now, but I'd go with poker as being my best, specifically stud and limit games. I'm a pretty decent Axis and Allies player still, as well as old school Tecmo Super Bowl, but none of those get much play outside of geezer nerds like myself.

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png