Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cannot Login Onto The Forums With Chrome

Been using Chrome with you guys since the beginning, and for some reason I can log into the website on it, but when I hit community, it shows 'sign in' and doesn't register that I am logged in on the forums. When I click it, it takes me back to the front page, and there it shows I am logged in. Had to run IE to post this.

Is this on my end? No addons, nothing has changed on my Chrome.

Edited by WonderBread

I'm having the exact same problem. Version 41.0.2272.101 m. Looks like Chrome wants to update again, so I'll give that a go and try again.

Edit: Version 41.0.2272.118 m. Didn't work :(

Edited by bratscankill

CF_Brat.png

Fixed it.

In Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Content Settings > All cookies and site data... > Type crowfall in the search box > Hover over the two entries that appear and click the X on the right.

Then you should be able to log in.

This fixed it for me on my laptop as well, cheers!

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Fixed it.

In Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Content Settings > All cookies and site data... > Type crowfall in the search box > Hover over the two entries that appear and click the X on the right.

Then you should be able to log in.

Thanks!!  That worked for me.

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

I had the same problem. Gordon's advice worked for me in this regard.

I had to erase my browser history from "the beginning of time", and it crashed my computer, but at least I can log into the forums now!

Thank you for the advice.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

The advice above worked for me, also.

If you guys/gals (gauyls?) are using SAML for your authentication, you might want to have a look at how you're passing the IDP cookie between consumers.

If not, then, well, I dunno. Weird that it works in IE, but not Chrome. Normally it's Firefox that's known for cookie problems.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

I was logged out on the forums on my phone (chrome browser). I couldn't log in to community.crowfall.com. I went to the crowfall.com homepage, logged in through there, and navigated back to the forums where the login session carried over.

Kinda strange

I was logged out on the forums on my phone (chrome browser). I couldn't log in to community.crowfall.com. I went to the crowfall.com homepage, logged in through there, and navigated back to the forums where the login session carried over.

Kinda strange

same thing just happened to me

y9tj8G5.png

I went to the crowfall.com homepage, logged in through there, and navigated back to the forums where the login session carried over.

Kinda strange

Isn't that how we always log in...? I've never been able to log into just the forums. Every time I click "Log in" at the top of the forum page, it takes me to the front page of the website so I log in there to my account and it carries over to the forum. Is that a bug?

What used to happen was it would keep/remember my forum log in for a while even if it logged me out of the account section of the website. But as of yesterday it didn't even remember that. So even if I never closed my browser - but did navigate to a different website - it would log me out so I had to keep logging back in every time.

Edited by Leiloni.

I got a bug, I assume it's related to chrome, first time I logged in here and I got a 5 post restriction enforced since my forum account was created.

"You can make 5 more posts today. This restriction is in place until 24 April 2015 - 10:22 AM"

Also I can't create threads.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

I got a bug, I assume it's related to chrome, first time I logged in here and I got a 5 post restriction enforced since my forum account was created.

"You can make 5 more posts today. This restriction is in place until 24 April 2015 - 10:22 AM"

Also I can't create threads.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's a restriction for all brand new accounts. It should go away on the date / time, as it says.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's a restriction for all brand new accounts. It should go away on the date / time, as it says.

I got my times confused.  

Fair enough.  :)

Thankyou.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.