Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FenrisDDevil

Tera (Free To Play)

Because PVP in Tera is fourth fiddle to 1) bewbs 2) the rest of the graphics 3) the PVE

- The PVP battlegrounds present themselves as a much better training environment, you're reliant on a group to achieve objectives and pitted against those around the same level as you which has been the 'suggested theme' of Crowfall.

Because it's still high movement and physics based combat oriented.

- And similarly still something free to do until Crowfall comes out.

Because ROLE PLAY!

- And I find that fun, so that's where I ended up, and thought about making a guild...

Because we're bored enough to be talking about Tera.

- And I think folks might have a good time in tera, talking about crowfall, in a guild.

I've chatted it up with a hand full of others that have high level toons, or just toons, on Celestial Hills, I myself have a level 40, and a few of my friends are already playing on that server as well. If everybody joined we could easily have a guild of around 15, providing a social avenue that's both fun and jiggly, I thought I'd offer to head that up.

If everyone and their mother were on Lake of Tears or the like I'd offer to head a guild up there, but as of right now everybody I'd STARTED playing on that server with has quit, rage quit, grown bored and quit, ORRRRR *drumroll* moved to Celestial hills.

Edited by Anotherneko

You should honestly play with the rest of the TERA PvP community which is on Mount Tyrannus. You can still RP there if you want but since PvP is the main goal, you're going to want to be among a server of other PvPers, regardless of how much OwPvP and/or GvG you actually do there. I'm personally getting bored (again) so I dunno how much I'll be playing but that's the place to be. Leveling in TERA is super easy so it's not like you can't re-level to 40 in a few days anyway. Leveling gets easier every time you do it.

Curious, who all else is on Mt Tyrannus? Might pop over there, but not if I'm going to be lone-leveling. This would be toons 8 and 9, and as you said... the world is only so entertaining.

Curious, who all else is on Mt Tyrannus? Might pop over there, but not if I'm going to be lone-leveling. This would be toons 8 and 9, and as you said... the world is only so entertaining.

belive my 50 is on that server but /shrug been so long

Playing with a medium-sized group on MT.

I find the open-world PvP kind of pointless for most of the game (in terms of being able to compete), but it is good practice to always be watching your back while out doing your grind. Also learning to look for choke points and possibly avoid them. And then when you get the occasional fight that's fairly equal, it can be super fun.

I honestly despised the PvP (including dueling) in TERA.  Maybe because, as a lancer, I can't hit a custard warrior.  I'm on Celestial Hills and will remain there.  Plus, since it's the RP server, more RP.   =)  I haven't logged in in...  some time though...  but I enjoy the game well enough that I wouldn't be against playing it again/some more.

As I mentioned in another post:

60 Lancer

54 Slayer

42 Warrior

35 Sorcerer

34 Berserker

24 Berserker

20 Mystic

1 Priest  (I moved my other Priest to MT to shop for me and then they changed the server copy rules.  =(  )

On MT I have:

28 Priest

Edited by rhone

Update my priest on CH to 11.  I did the newbie island really quickly...  wow a lot has changed.  It's actually quite a bit faster now.  They moved some NPCs so they're harder to miss, took out some quests, repositioned others, and completely took out questing on the SW portion of the isle.  It still took me...  maybe about an hour.  Longer than I thought it should...  but maybe my memory is foggy.  =P

Edited by rhone

I'm also on MT - Tera has been my stepping stone for a while, although it does have massive drawbacks.

Level 65 everything.

Been away for work for a few weeks, if anyone needs help levelling, or if there's a guild now full of Crowfallers (?) ... let me know!

"Proud" owner of the domains : http://www.crowfall2.com and http://www.guinecean.com

Some of the folks from The Hive have been playing in Tera for a few months now. We have a decent amount of active players on Mt Tyrannas.

If you need a hand, there are a few of us you can contact in game: Matthew.Day, Heather.Shadow, xxxnighteyesxxx.

We have groups that take low levels through alliance dailies (Free Traders) a few times a day, which is a decent chunk of XP. We can help with dungeons or if you get stuck questing.

One of our main goals is to be able to field enough players from our group that we can form our own 20-person raid for Corsairs' and give that a try. Short of that, there's almost always plenty of players in our group willing to party up for some PUG battleground action. If we get enough interested players, I'm willing to open up our Mumble server to CF players so we can raid in CS using VOIP.

With enough top level players, we could potentially run our own raid for Alliance Conflict also, if there is interest. We currently only field 8-10 of our own players for that, on average.

Anyway, just wanted to put it out there.

Probably going to download Tera tonight.  Looking for a game to mess around in until Crowfall alpha/beta and Tera is free and the combat looks pretty cool.  I don't really mind it being grindy  because I don't really have anything to do and i's not like I'll be trying to rush to endgame.

Edited by Abel

Probably going to download Tera tonight.  Looking for a game to mess around in until Crowfall alpha/beta and Tera is free and the combat looks pretty cool.  I don't really mind it being grindy  because I don't really have anything to do and i's not like I'll be trying to rush to endgame.

Game was better before they raised the level cap to 65 and introduced +15 gear. But it's still pretty fun, mostly cause of the combat. 

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/level-up-fast-and-get-rewarded-for-it

Double XP and the new gunner class release tomorrow around noon CST. I'm going to try out the gunner, so if anybody is interested in leveling together this afternoon on Mt. Tyrannus, let me know.

They're also releasing Tera on Steam so there we be a lot of people, and by people I mean future murder victims. Just steer clear of Lumbertown channel 1. You know the bridge will be camped by every level 65 failure in the game.

OJN1n7E.png

So Tera's on steam.

Been browsing through some grapevines, some PKers are getting banned in-game for PK'ing lowbie gunners constantly. Makes me wonder why that's justifiable when they know they're going into a PVP server.

I'm downloading it and giving it a shot, something to do while I wait. What servers are you guys in and

Did we ever decide on a server? I am messing around on Mount Tyrannas. We could start up a little guild unless there is one going on?

Don't mind meeting new people.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I didn't have an issue in Lumbertown, and I was there before the bans. There were folks PK'ing every gunner they saw.. but there were also groups there to kill the griefers. In my opinion, that's how a PvP server should work - the community polices itself through gameplay.