Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mazh

New Archetype Leaked

Since it's a real fake or a fake real?

Will we be able to mount these little Puff Balls on a catapult to throw them over walls for invasion purposes?

Just an FYI, the Slayer archetype was confirmed in the Reddit AMA so even if this is fake...it's real.

I hope the archetype is real, but I DEFINITELY hope it's not race-locked to the damn rats. I would cry.

Arcahn.png

I know it is April First but it would make sense. We already know there are more Elken and Guinicean archetypes (such as the orange and white guinea pig on the kickstarter or the "mage" elken in the robe) so I wuoldn't rule it out. Some guiniceans might want to be an assassin. Plus the expansion of the page sorta makes sense now that they are adding the minotaur.

I would love the Slayer. xD

By the way, could we then please have the Hamstaur too? Those two could rule the pvp worlds! Let the Guineceans have the economics, i dont care. xD

T h e   H a m s t a u r

"of noble steed"

Role: Tank

Strength ooo  -  Dexterity oo  -  Intellect o  -  Spirit oooo

dY016B4.jpg

My name is Dissus Hilarius. I was born to be a noble Steed. I knew it the first moment my clammy eyes opened after my birth. Though i was born with claws instead of hooves, i knew it would just be a matter of time. So i did wait. I waited a long, long time.

My brothers were laughing their asses off, telling me without cease that i was a hamster. What ignorance. What blasphemy! What an insult! I was on the edge of totally freaking out, when one of them said 'Yes, you will be a noble steed -- as soon as the world ends.'  And they laughed even louder. But i calmed down. For even in my younger days i knew: If one thing is for sure, then that the end always will come, some day.

So i sat down and waited. Then i stood up an prepared myself. Then i sat down and waited again. And so on and so forth.

But it was not until "this winter" ended, that i met my true destiny. The world had gotten cold. Colder than usual. All around my people were crying, shouting that the end was near. Things were transforming wierdly. Everywhere chaos and destruction, weeping and despair. But not with me. For i, and i only, knew what this meant. So now it was me to laugh and i asked them what they would prefer to be when the world ends: A weeping hamster or a noble steed? Satisfied i turned my back on them and waited for my true destiny to come. And it came.

My name is Dissus Hilarius. I died to be a noble Steed. I knew it the first moment my frozen eyes opened after my death. Though i was reborn with the head of a hamster instead of a horse and i am technically a hamstaur, i knew it will just be a matter of time. For i learned: If you laugh into fates ugly face, then reaching your goals is just a matter of time an faith. Nothing will hold me from reaching my goals.

Edited by Torenstahl

My name is Dissus Hilarius. I died to be a noble Steed. I knew it the first moment my frozen eyes opened after my death. Though i was reborn with the head of a hamster instead of a horse and i am technically a hamstaur, i knew it will just be a matter of time.

You win the coffee through the nose award for the day. Cracking up.

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

My name is Dissus Hilarius. I died to be a noble Steed. I knew it the first moment my frozen eyes opened after my death. Though i was reborn with the head of a hamster instead of a horse and i am technically a hamstaur, i knew it will just be a matter of time. For i learned: If you laugh into fates ugly face, then reaching your goals is just a matter of time an faith. Nothing will hold me from reaching my goals.

So I Googled Hamstaur and apparently it's a thing. Or at least somewhere on the internet it is - Viking Hamstaur, to be specific.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

O.O Wow sorry that is a big post D:

There are many avidences or rather hints you have to consider:
1 Todd hinted this long ago
2 It looks like an AC parody
3 Todd was even exited about the archetyp and tweeted it twice (or three times?)
4 The art, stats, backstory are way too fought through to be a fool, I think they gotta better stuff to do
5 The Minotaur forum was already created waaaaay before there is even more then a artwork of the acual character
6 The Kickstarter backer knew that the Minotaur is a thing so it would be obvious to make the Forum section right away
7 It is a completely new concept
8 It seemed we already knew all archetypes
9 Now would be anyway a good point to introduce new archetypes after the KS
10 It is 1st April everything could be true
11 As stated in the quote; this might be it! I was always confused why there was a area named "Talents" when there would be only a screen of ingame models
12 Osegrim said aswell there are no Forum edits at all which is quite suspious
13 ACE seems pretty busy ATM mayby they are working on the Forums?
Mayby there will also be additionell archetypes for Fae, Elk, Myrmidon and such?

Why is this not simply a Duelist Promotion class though? 

Would work fine that way.

(yes I'm discussing what's possibly a joke/not real on it's possible merits, I don't care, it's an interesting and cool idea)

I'd be fine if this was nothing more than a skin/outfit though, because that'd be just awesome.

So the Devs just one upped us with the uber April Fools prank!

Btw yallz, if you're still feeling thus is real there is no link to discuss and is not in the news section  :)

Just for further strengtehn my concern about beeing a real archetyp

I know it is April First but it would make sense. We already know there are more Elken and Guinicean archetypes (such as the orange and white guinea pig on the kickstarter or the "mage" elken in the robe) so I wuoldn't rule it out. Some guiniceans might want to be an assassin. Plus the expansion of the page sorta makes sense now that they are adding the minotaur.

Edited by Brillson

I AM ME!
I love you all.

There are many avidences or rather hints you have to consider:

1 Todd hinted this long ago
2 It looks like an AC parody
3 Todd was even exited about the archetyp and tweeted it twice (or three times?)
4 The art, stats, backstory are way too fought through to be a fool, I think they gotta better stuff to do
5 The Minotaur forum was already created waaaaay before there is even more then a artwork of the acual character
6 The Kickstarter backer knew that the Minotaur is a thing so it would be obvious to make the Forum section right away
7 It is a completely new concept
8 It seemed we already knew all archetypes
9 Now would be anyway a good point to introduce new archetypes after the KS
10 It is 1st April everything could be true
11 As stated in the quote; this might be it! I was always confused why there was a area named "Talents" when there would be only a screen of ingame models
12 Osegrim said aswell there are no Forum edits at all which is quite suspious
13 ACE seems pretty busy ATM mayby they are working on the Forums?

This April Fools joke must become reality!  That little bad@zz (with a costume change to avoid copyright infringement) needs to happen.

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

So can they do like the monsters in the Critters movie and merge/fuse together to form a giant, super-sized, killer bowling ball version of themselves?  Because that would be pretty awesome and a good way to mow down tightly-packed zerg units and/or break down doors/walls to a structure you might be keen on infiltrating.

Come on.

I think I need to write down the names of everyone that even have the slightest doubt here.

Because, I will be scamming you in game.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015