Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Afk: Honeymoon Time!

TullyAckland

Hey all, 

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that people didn't think I was dead and or ignoring Private messages:

Many months ago me and my wife had arranged our belated honeymoon to occur during Cherry blossom season in Japan. That time has finally come and as of Friday I'll be enjoying the wonders of Tokyo and Kyoto for two weeks!

Fear not! The rest of the team will be keeping up their regular communications with you all. 

I shall see you on the 17th - Stay awesome! 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

i am sure, if you will send just one sakura picture while you are in japan, your community will love you even more beyond imagination. for stick to your word (toward your wife), for not forgetting (us), for finding such a loevely understanding person in your live (that will be ok with you, sending a picture to a game community during your honeymoon). ;)

and if not, well, i think we will love uncle bob meanwhile. that should be ok. he has chicken. :D

have a good time you two.

Edited by Torenstahl

Hey all, 

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that people didn't think I was dead and or ignoring Private messages:

Many months ago me and my wife had arranged our belated honeymoon to occur during Cherry blossom season in Japan. That time has finally come and as of Friday I'll be enjoying the wonders of Tokyo and Kyoto for two weeks!

Fear not! The rest of the team will be keeping up their regular communications with you all. 

Oh god.

...trip to japan in that timeframe is about 10x times costlyer then on a timeframe where no one wants to go.

I think the last time i checked was around 3000~5000 dollars, with a semi good hotel for 2 weeks. Before the "big crash nr.2", now that "crash nr.3" is in the makeing.

I doubt that's going to be cheap xD.

Lovers ... gosh, you do what you have to do.

Eat some good japanese cuisine.

(Mostly the sweets ... and ramen have done it to me, when i visited. But that was semi-work related. Helped out with a photoshot xD, got lodgeing and travel expenses for it. + The fun of being where no "gaiijin" is normaly alloweed. Some buisness parts are rather deeply hidden, even if they're visible for everyone.)

If you have free time, check out the various shrines off-road of the tourist hells.

There's some nice places out there.

Mostly the smaller ones are really worth a visit, if your into old culture or photography.

PS: Don't be a hero and try to drink water in kyoto from a shrine. I know two people that laid down because of such a plunder for half of their drip. The water initself is fine. But everything else is a breeding host for bacteria. Specialy if people aren't used to the norms of how to use it ... Tourists...

Edited by Greenfox21

Hey all, 

I can't even imagine how cool that will be. I hope it looks something like this.

Edited by Tierless

I role play a wordsmith.

gratz on it all Tully....

I'll hold off on the suitable payback until it's least expected......

you knew griefing was in store after the playful filter adjustment....yes?

it's not like I'd have yakuza waiting for you or anything....rough time trying to translate "gank"....

but some things are worth the effort

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...