Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TullyAckland

Afk: Honeymoon Time!

Hey all, 

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that people didn't think I was dead and or ignoring Private messages:

Many months ago me and my wife had arranged our belated honeymoon to occur during Cherry blossom season in Japan. That time has finally come and as of Friday I'll be enjoying the wonders of Tokyo and Kyoto for two weeks!

Fear not! The rest of the team will be keeping up their regular communications with you all. 

I shall see you on the 17th - Stay awesome! 

lemme help you out some tips for travelling to japan

1: be sure to poke/stab your food with your chopsticks

2: be loud at all times

3: kiss, and be ultra affectionate in public

4: leave your shoes on inside

5: keep your bowl on the table and hunch over it so as not to spill anything

6: trade food from chopstick to chopstick

7: go to the bathes dirty and put your towel in the water....bring a soap on a rope

8: ask for the fried sashimi at the fresh sushi bar...remind em you like Chinese cooking

9: dip your sushi in ketchup...rice side down

10: screw them lil sake cups...ask for a mug!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Hey all, 

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that people didn't think I was dead and or ignoring Private messages:

Many months ago me and my wife had arranged our belated honeymoon to occur during Cherry blossom season in Japan. That time has finally come and as of Friday I'll be enjoying the wonders of Tokyo and Kyoto for two weeks!

Fear not! The rest of the team will be keeping up their regular communications with you all. 

I shall see you on the 17th - Stay awesome! 

Congrats Tully, enjoy your honeymoon. You "filtered Doc" recently so you're good to go, I expect good olde Doc to come up with something while you're gone though ;)

Have a great time in Japan!

Have a great time...stay clear of all the gonzo over there.

OMG....he left the filter on......panty raid is ON....hehe

Edited by thorbeinn

Why the custard are you logged in right now if its your honeymoon?

Log out, get naked, get going.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Welcome back!  There have been a few changes while you've been gone. 

JTodd has been legally trying to get his name changed to JJAbrams to pull all the new SW interest over to Crowfall. 

Pann has held her own quite admirably however she's developed this completely unconscious habit of whacking people on the head whenever they mention pledge rewards. 

GW has renamed himself Tyrant on the boards and keeps muttering about releasing the Kraken if folks keep whinging about early bird prices. 

Entire swaths of guilds are renaming themselves "custard gonzo lovers" and "poorly made socks 4 lyfe" in an effort to utilize the profanity filters fully.

Koster made a sad post is sad about SWG and made us all cry and like him even more.

CYT is still on the trail, Doc is still a secret gonzo, the ratio of "where are the healers?" threads to "gonzo's get a clue" threads is still about the same and it's great to have you back.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Welcome back!  There have been a few changes while you've been gone. 

JTodd has been legally trying to get his name changed to JJAbrams to pull all the new SW interest over to Crowfall. 

Pann has held her own quite admirably however she's developed this completely unconscious habit of whacking people on the head whenever they mention pledge rewards. 

GW has renamed himself Tyrant on the boards and keeps muttering about releasing the Kraken if folks keep whinging about early bird prices. 

Entire swaths of guilds are renaming themselves "custard gonzo lovers" and "poorly made socks 4 lyfe" in an effort to utilize the profanity filters fully.

Koster made a sad post is sad about SWG and made us all cry and like him even more.

CYT is still on the trail, Doc is still a secret gonzo, the ratio of "where are the healers?" threads to "gonzo's get a clue" threads is still about the same and it's great to have you back.

Good write up, appreciate it! 

It's fun catching up on things. I see that forum names have reverted back to their default - This should be fixed now on crowfall.com (go to accounts) so that everyone can adjust their names :D 

Japan was awesome, Tokyo is the greatest city on earth and Kyoto was a wonderful cultural experience.

I took thousands of pictures while I was away but this one made me laugh - School kids thought I was someone famous and asked me to sign their books. Weird. 

11136141_10153183660855170_8103949421879

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Good write up, appreciate it! 

It's fun catching up on things. I see that forum names have reverted back to their default - This should be fixed now on crowfall.com (go to accounts) so that everyone can adjust their names :D

Japan was awesome, Tokyo is the greatest city on earth and Kyoto was a wonderful cultural experience.

I took thousands of pictures while I was away but this one made me laugh - School kids thought I was someone famous and asked me to sign their books. Weird. 

11136141_10153183660855170_8103949421879

"koo-koo-ka-choo im doing here??"