Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

This Crow Is Watching

So I've been pretty busy lately (AKA getting lost in Imgur, binging TV shows etc) so I haven't been very active here lately. Anywho, just wanted to give a heads up that I'm still checking the forums and will occasionally post, but for now I'll probably be just lurking.

7lXqKFL.gif

Gosh, and after I couldn't sleep all night long wondering where you were :)      I actually thought the wizzies had grounded you after your little /rant the other day.  Glad they gave you back posting priviledges  LOL

It's all good....................slow times here.   Enjoy   The forum will be here whenever you feel the need to post.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I just came here to say that I am going to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I won't be checking the forums during this time. When I return to my office, I will then check the forums. Thought you all should know.

Good Intel.   Thanks.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

You know, this thread would have made a lot more sense back when there were so few members we might actually notice someone go missing.

...It's too early to miss the good 'ol days, but I already do.