Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aw

headlight

I feel ya

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Gotta be quick like headlight.     Take lessons from Primal.     I will PM you the next one, K?  Hate for anyone to miss out......................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Going to have to read 18 pages of crap to see why it was locked. The 18th page of name calling is probably the reason. But as someone who knew so many that got banned, I would've liked to have added my 2 cents. Especially when early in the forums, it said that banned accounts wouldnt' affect gameplay now we've got Gordon saying it will.

Guess we'll find out how serious it is when the first super donator gets banned on the forums and can't log into their Alpha account.

I will PM you the next one, K?  Hate for anyone to miss out......................

Will take one as well please.

Was off the forums for 2 days, come back to a bit over 300 notifications, and that was only for the old threads.  All of the greatness I missed.

IRTOP, I'm still curious about what the outcome of that thread will be.

[@--(o.O)@]

Will take one as well please.

Was off the forums for 2 days, come back to a bit over 300 notifications, and that was only for the old threads.  All of the greatness I missed.

IRTOP, I'm still curious about what the outcome of that thread will be.

Being added to the list.................

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Going to have to read 18 pages of crap to see why it was locked. The 18th page of name calling is probably the reason. But as someone who knew so many that got banned, I would've liked to have added my 2 cents. Especially when early in the forums, it said that banned accounts wouldnt' affect gameplay now we've got Gordon saying it will.

Guess we'll find out how serious it is when the first super donator gets banned on the forums and can't log into their Alpha account.

It is a war that will rage on forever more, so long the internet exists.

Believe me, you will not miss much with just one 18 page thread, my good sir.

Being added to the list.................

Would you take any more?

I will fight any battle! Climb any mountain! Face all the flame! ;)

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

So what about thread locking then? Sure, they spiral out of control. But let's assume that Tully's thread in the suggestion forums derailed out of control. Would he lock his own thread? Then literally hundreds of players are not given the chance to include their input.

On other forums, mods used to just edit posts and remove the parts (or the entire post) that were in violation of the CoC. Unless the entire thread was a tr0ll thread. Which this one clearly wasn't.

But whatever. this one is going to get locked and deleted, too. Thus is the way of accountability. That's how a guy I know's account got banned in the first place: demadning player mod accountability.

It is a war that will rage on forever more, so long the internet exists.

Believe me, you will not miss much with just one 18 page thread, my good sir.

Would you take any more?

I will fight any battle! Climb any mountain! Face all the flame! ;)

Added :)  List gets longer all the time..................

So what about thread locking then? Sure, they spiral out of control. But let's assume that Tully's thread in the suggestion forums derailed out of control. Would he lock his own thread? Then literally hundreds of players are not given the chance to include their input.

On other forums, mods used to just edit posts and remove the parts (or the entire post) that were in violation of the CoC. Unless the entire thread was a tr0ll thread. Which this one clearly wasn't.

But whatever. this one is going to get locked and deleted, too. Thus is the way of accountability. That's how a guy I know's account got banned in the first place: demadning player mod accountability.

Remember that.    Also, to confirm what you said, I have seem just posts deleted in this forum.    You have too..................   Not sure what the difference is now.......

Yeah, it's some ninja stuff for sure. Just seems like only one mod likes to ninja delete. Idk, the moderation here is unique. I know if it continued the way it did week 1/2 half of us wouldn't still be here. Still reading. lol. I think you guys are right though, there's going to be more than one 20 page thread i'll miss out on that will get locked. If you think people are board and antsy now....wait til June.

Added :)  List gets longer all the time..................

I was going to question the legitimacy of his request to be added, but then I read his signature quote...

Editing and removing parts I think is a bit shady, as it would leave nothing behind of what was originally in place and make accountability harder.  Forums I've administrated in the past we simply deleted a post in question if it was in the middle of a decent thread and enforced individual accountability.  The deleted post was still visible to those with the proper permissions though.

Also Head, TLDR of the thread...Pann still needs to discuss with Gordon the proper way to handle forum/game banning, and she has not had the opportunity to do so yet.  When she does she'll update us.  Which was the right call to make if she/her/they/them are still uncertain/unaware.

[@--(o.O)@]

Yeah, it's some ninja stuff for sure. Just seems like only one mod likes to ninja delete. Idk, the moderation here is unique. I know if it continued the way it did week 1/2 half of us wouldn't still be here. Still reading. lol. I think you guys are right though, there's going to be more than one 20 page thread i'll miss out on that will get locked. If you think people are board and antsy now....wait til June.

Elvine right? It has to be Elvine!

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Finished it. Saw no real reason to lock the thread. It wouldn't have served much of a purpose. But it really should've been locked on a Dev's last words. Watch your backs community mods: the peasants are bored.

As for people wondering if Community Mods have your IP's, I'm assuming they do. I know of people who got banned, created a 2nd account, and was banned instantly even though they never posted on that account. Created a third account and then got a PM from the mod saying they know who they are. Only one way to really prove that. Can say dns if they want, but that's just a short hop to an IP.