ZtyX

Custom Created & Named Clan Ranks

Create and name ranks for guilds  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Maybe
    • No (explain why)
    • Yes

This suggestion has my vote. I helps to show off each unique guild, expressing each guild's diversity in the game and it gives a player more options to pick from when choosing a guild. Maybe some would prefer to join a guild where you have various leaders, co-leaders, people with different jobs, people who have earned certain titles and placements in honor of the guild, rather than a guild with just a "leader", a "co-leaders" group, a members group and a "new recruits" group. So yes, this is a fantastic idea.

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Silence will be your answer."

- Javik, Mass Effect 3

ZtyX,

I was working on another idea around guilds when I saw your post about custom ranks and since I agreed for the most part I figured I'd post my mock up of the process.

Eg5UVdT.png?1

For the bits I disagree with.  I think having an in game dkp system is too much (your suggestion about member reward points) let more established guilds manage that on their websites because of the amount of unique system that are out there.  Voting against player warning systems for the same reason.

Thanks for your contribution to the topic, Khron. It looks really interesting. You put in a lot of effort in this! :)

Why do we have to inspect players at all?

If you want to know what gear I have, I will consider telling you.

I've said this in a couple of threads before... If you want to know my gear, you'd have to take it from my dead corpse.

Not as much fun said, but a lot more fun done. I don't see the point of inspection either. I do agree with the naming of the guild ranks. I rather enjoy the name puzzle master in my guilds, and putting new recruits in a rather amusing rank.

Rank gonzo before meatshield anyone?

Emphasis mine.

The idea of a guild embargo vault in that photo is interesting. I think that would be a good thing for the devs to think about.

The TL:DR for the idea is - As an Option the guild can act as a single entity when competing for the victory condition of the campaign.

The idea was based on concern for the bloodstone campaign and the fact that I don't want to try and pool all the bloodstone sacrifices to one person.  So to hedge our bets we could choose to count our sacrifice point toward the guild winning.  If the guild is among the winners the guild embargo goes through to the EK.  Everyone in the guild is considered to have bent the knee to the guild but instead of getting the standard x% for yielding you get even less, say .5(x%).