Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zeridius

More Videos!

Hah yeah! I don't know about you guys but I so want to play now. There just is not any good games out currently. The wait will be worth it. I just do not want to wait!

You know its only been like a week after the kickstarter ended right?

And the game is going into a almost 2 year development.

Theres no need for threads like these.

You know its only been like a week after the kickstarter ended right?

And the game is going into a almost 2 year development.

Theres no need for threads like these.

I disagree.

The MMO crowd have been skinner conditioned for over a decade.

If we don't get out fix, we lose interest, start shaking and start bad threads on forums.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I disagree.

If we don't get out fix, we lose interest, start shaking and start bad threads on forums.

You are kidding.  So glad we do not see that behavior in this forum.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

You are kidding.  So glad we do not see that behavior in this forum.  

I feel you know me better than I think is safe.

(Note to self, remember to kill E lots when game comes out)

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I disagree.

EQN anyone?

EQN anyone?

I don't actually play it but I've been watching a lot of gameplay on EQN lately. It draws my attention since by watching these videos I can have a better idea of how Crowfall will implement voxel.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I don't actually play it but I've been watching a lot of gameplay on EQN lately. It draws my attention since by watching these videos I can have a better idea of how Crowfall will implement voxel.

Don't think anyone is playing EQN at all.

I feel you know me better than I think is safe.

(Note to self, remember to kill E lots when game comes out)

Promises, promises.  You know that is my idea of FUN, right?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I think Artcraft is reluctant to share more video footage than needed. The game is not even in alpha stage, showing pre alpha game footage can be interpreted so badly, some might think this is the final game and dismish it because it looks bad. I personally do not want that and I think that is the reason for few videos, but rest assured they will bring them sooner or later.

Arro

Arrogance diminishes wisdom

We need more video. We yearn for more gameplay. Feed our hunger for footage :) thank you

Let's give them a few months to develop first :)

Though I also like video updates it involves more time and preparation so I don't think it should happen on a regular basis ... unless they can afford to

We need more video. We yearn for more gameplay. Feed our hunger for footage :) thank you

Im sure they have much to show but the game is still in development and there may be things they are not certain of. The only thing that is keeping me from pledging  a large sum is the fact that we have not seen enough gameplay. I have absolute faith in this team but who knows, mabey they mess up one feature and the game is no longer appeling to me (highly unlikely though). Anyways just stay tuned, alpha 1 opens in about half a year so we will probably get a bunch of gameplay from that.

Edited by fastcamcj