Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can We Get Another Ama On Reddit?

Or anywhere else for that matter? I missed the first one, one day heads up was a little too short.

Wish I could poke and prod at designers' heads some. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Greatswords for Frostweavers 2015! For great justice! And swords.

P.S. I like swords.

Or anywhere else for that matter? I missed the first one, one day heads up was a little too short.

Wish I could poke and prod at designers' heads some. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'd rather have them focus on creating a game first.

I'd say to wait until they're out of Alpha and in Beta, at least. This way 85% of their answers isn't "We have an idea but we don't want to announce it officially yet because when and if we do change it, you won't cry about your now abandoned possibilities."

Or4vDvn.png

If you have a specific question they answer on twitter sometimes... And on here. 

Edited by mal

I'd rather have them focus on creating a game first.

This.

The more time ArtCraft spends discussing the game with us, the less time they have to create it, and I for one very much want it created :) . I agree that discussion is important, but we did just go through a major amount of discussion with ArtCraft over the course of the Kickstarter. When they have new information for us, they will release it. When they see a hot topic of discussion here in the forums, they will comment, as they have been doing.

This.

The more time ArtCraft spends discussing the game with us, the less time they have to create it, and I for one very much want it created :) . I agree that discussion is important, but we did just go through a major amount of discussion with ArtCraft over the course of the Kickstarter. When they have new information for us, they will release it. When they see a hot topic of discussion here in the forums, they will comment, as they have been doing.

Of course, involvement into Ur users is also a thing. but its indeed better to keep then going on with the game.

xD

Its been one week since their AmA and the kickstarter, and people are already starting to complain about not getting enough information.

You guys do know this game will be in development for another 2 years right?

You guys do know this game will be in development for another 2 years right?

Hopefully everyone survives these two years. xD

Edited by DraceR