Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deafnoboy

What Are You Excited For The Most?

I love to agrue about what is gonna be in the game and wait for a Dev to come a put me in my place just as much as the next guy.  But instead of arguing about what could be, I wanna know what you are REALLY looking forward to that is confirmed in CF.  Could be an archetype, an aspect of the game, something about the PvP, or anything else.  

Personally I am looking forward to hunger and thirst aspects of the game.  I ahve always loved survival games where you get nothing to start out with and have to make your own way.... It always adds an interesting realism to the game hopefully without making it boring. 

Ok I went, your turn.  You can feel free to expand/hypothesize on what your looking forward to about that confirmed subject.

dG

Release being 16 years from now.

Sometimes  people are just too optimistic

I just want to experience the environment from the inside.   See what it all looks like.    How the game play feels.   

I want to play NOW, damnit.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I´m hoping this game will bring back those days you would spend hours and hours with your friends almost roleplaying. You´d be on vent together in a fairly small group in AV (WoW) and get into skirmishes with other small groups or get into a bloody battle that you barely won or even the times when the enemy hunted you downs and you ran away for you life and they would stay behind to safe your ass. 

It is possible to happen, with materials being transported and a lot of places being contested. I hope I get that atmosphere with my friends again.

Arro

Arrogance diminishes wisdom

Excited for sandbox-y Guild and Guild fun. Theme parks are fun, but sometimes you just need a break.

... Especially if said "break" involves breaking someone else's virtual bones

Archery, crafting, skill theorycrafting, building assaulting, and defending fortifications.

Haven't decided if I should join a guild first or log in solo and just play organically.

Solo play, while not impossible , is going to be very very tough.    Find a good guild w/ people that you mesh with.    And that have the same idea of fun.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

The disappointed posts of Alpha 1 backers once they realize Alpha tests are just focused few hours tests that happen weekly, tops.

"But we paid for access" It's going to be just too much fun.

Edited by nehemia

Territorial control aspects and the ability to make part of the game world your own. Occupying an abandoned keep (or building a new one), and holding it against enemies. 

Also the crafting economy, if they do it correctly.

Solo play, while not impossible , is going to be very very tough.    Find a good guild w/ people that you mesh with.    And that have the same idea of fun.

Yeah I'm really excited to see how the interplay of guild and strategy will work out for this game. I just have a gut feeling that it's going to be an amazing experience.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Solo play, while not impossible , is going to be very very tough. Find a good guild w/ people that you mesh with. And that have the same idea of fun.

Oh, yes. I just meant I may choose to meet a guild in game, rather than beforehand on the forums.

The tears.... oh the tears....

Well yea :)     Doc's hot tub needs filling.

most excited for that rare moment when everything comes together - being right in the middle of an army advancing on a castle, flaming boulders soaring overhead in both directions, the air thick with volleys from archers and spell-slingers... that's when it goes from being a game to being an experience!

but, in these types of games I'm either late to the party, or died in the opening skirmish and am waiting to respawn. sad trombone.

Edited by hexer

Oh, yes. I just meant I may choose to meet a guild in game, rather than beforehand on the forums.

That is true, seeing is believing so I guess it is wise to decide to see what fits you once the guild starts to play out their game styles.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

That is true, seeing is believing so I guess it is wise to decide to see what fits you once the guild starts to play out their game styles.

Really I just enjoy meeting people on the spot. I guess it's an RP thing.

I can't wait to make my very own pony, with a sparkly mane and shiny hooves.  Oooh, and maybe even a horn, if it won't cost too mu...  Oh.  This isn't the Friendship is Magic forum, is it?

*cough*

I'm looking forward to making my very own Centaur, with sparkly mane and shiny hooves!  :D

Well, actually, I'm just really looking forward to playing a game where death matters, and there's so much mattering all over the place that I can pave a road with teeth.  I'm also really looking forward to those not being my teeth.  :D

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...