Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deafnoboy

What Are You Excited For The Most?

The disappointed posts of Alpha 1 backers once they realize Alpha tests are just focused few hours tests that happen weekly, tops.

"But we paid for access" It's going to be just too much fun.

The outrage about it being just a small part of the game, lacking many features is gonna be pretty hilarious also.

Member of The BlackHand Order

The outrage about it being just a small part of the game, lacking many features is gonna be pretty hilarious also.

We should make a bingo out of it...

Examples could include:

"What do you mean I can only test the character creation?"

"Too many bugs"

"The game crashes too often"

EKs and crafting

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I want to PvP. A game for PvP. I mean we havent had a MMO that's really about PvP in a long time, because of PvE but now its the age of PvP.  PvP is awesome. Why you might ask, because PvP. Did I mention PvP?

I dont think there is enough PvP in the above section about PvP so I am gonna add some more words and sentences for PvP so I can add some more PvP. Maybe the next stretch goal can be about forum PvP, well we kinda already have forum PvP, so maybe not forum PvP as a stretch goal. But maybe we can have something else PvP related, like PvP inside of PvP. Thats like dividing by PvP. Alright I think im done.

PvP.

Edited by vunak

Hopefully being in a like-minded community in a magical world full of fun and adventure for the first time in a long time. I am one of those old jaded gamers who despite loving the genre has been disappointed with MMORPGs over the last decade. It isn't nostalgia or rose-tinted glasses as some will claim, things were different back then so hopefully we can get back on the right track. I am tired of bouncing around MMORPGs like some sort of MMO hobo, I want Crowfall to be my home.

tl;dr - What am I excited for the most? I want a MMO to call home and I believe Crowfall is it

I am most excited for testing to start. Debating topics, bugs, mechanics is my favorite thing to do in gaming, honestly. Especially when most developers end up failing so hardcore in the end, giving in, and making another WoW clone ... the testing phase is the only fun part many games I have played recently have to offer. Hopefully this game will be different, but I can't wait for alpha to begin!

Edited by MattVid

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

PVP with a purpose, not just a big gankfest.

Death matters; you have real incentive to avoid it.

Stragety, communication, and the decision making of the team being vastly more important to obtaining victory than the twitchy, mechanical reflexes of the individual player.

Character progression is the main draw for me. I respect the type of combat they want. However having an MMORPG actually allow you to progress your character as you please? All of my want.

Only aspect I am iffy on is trading the cash shop stuff. Since that could make eternal kingdoms less of a trophy room and more of a who-has-a-bigger-wallet contest. Ah well. Can't have it all!

I'm not an idiot, I simply choose not to think.

2CdBx2L.png

I want the diplomacy that goes with each Campaign. Talking amongst groups and guilds is always important, but when the rules change every Campaign, so does the diplomatic ties to some degree or another.

Add that to my love of strategy and Crowfall is looking to hit a lot of my sweet spots.

Deadman; FIGHTER OF THE LIFE MAN, ooooAAAAH AHHHHH! CHAMPION OF THE... Oh. That's not how it goes...

http://www.twitch.tv/alt_delete - Alt Delete Gaming: Lose Ctrl.