• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unix | Join The Ranks | [Eu/na] | Reinvented

9Ykk3dL.png

Recruitment open until may 31

We are still looking for a few players that want to fulfill these Rolls:
Officers

Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got flayed off. Can you survive solely on hot pockets and monster drinks? Welcome to UNIX! . Bring your inner nerd, and follow Ur guild mates in a battle of redemption on the Crow Fall battlefield.

for everyone that is willing to join I WELCOME you.
we are actively looking for Alliances and players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of players are we looking for: 

Anyone: We are looking for any player.It doesn't matter if u are a 4000 rating warlock in in WoW. or a 100 rating gnome warrior. The aspect of being in a guild is to learn from each other and enjoy the content. We want players to laugh with, even if we die trying to invade an enemy base.

Social-interactive players: No guild is complete without the old afk-smoking guy or Mr know it all. but this is what makes a guild unique and different from other guilds.

hardcore-players: people that are willing to commit and never break a pact. people that take risks. and are willing to help lower or less experienced players out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About UNIX:

Our main objective in UNIX is PvP, We are looking for players to interact with. and spend tons of time with.
Our next focus after PvP is community building events, such has sever wide Holiday parties, Awareness days and more. Ofcourse this doesn't mean we aren't gonna do any PVE content. we take every main aspect of the game as much as necessary.
To UNIX, maintaining a respectable community filled with awesome members is our priority, we value quality players over quantity to preserve the community of such an awesome game.  We welcome both experienced MMO players and newcomers. 
Two main factors in UNIX we do not tolerate is Elitism ( If you're pro, that's awesome. But if you're "too pro" to help out your fellow guild mates, you don't belong in UNIX.) and Drama. It keeps the atmosphere of our guild clean.
Our website serves as an informational social site for anything CrowFall related for our members as well, so they are instantly kept up to date on the latest developments of the game. 
Over all, we are a Guild who plans on being very competitive as far as PvP goes, and lax where PvE is concerned. if this is the guild Ur looking for then u are welcome.

Our rule mindset:

Elitism--

If you really think you're too pro to help out someone new to the game or someone who may not understand the game as well as you do, you most definitely do not belong in Unix and will most likely be warned about your behavior and kicked from the guild if you do not adapt. We encourage new players and want to build a fun community. If you're pro, and a really good player, that's great if you're still willing to be helpful and decent to others.

Cliques--

I get people will have certain players they like to hang out with and play with more than others and that's fine. But when you deliberately start leaving people out and refuse to play with or help your guild mates, that is a problem. Trying to avoid this at all costs, it'll be hard but we'll do our best to keep everyone involved and welcomed. If there are certain people forming cliques and being unhelpful to the rest of the guild members, they essentially are defeating the purpose of being in a guild and have no use for us in Unix. They will most likely be warned and kicked if there are no improvements to reach out to others.

posting--

Elitism and posting tie hand in hand. Being a former player myself ( Shamefully), I'm not going to do any of it. because I love the Crow Fall community in general and want to keep a good reputation for the guild. If I do encounter trolls in the guild I'll simply ask them to stop or player on a character not associated with Unix. If they don't comply after being warned, they will be kicked as well. posting is fun at times but honestly, our goal is not to be jerks to each other. There's a difference between joking and being malicious (posting.) After all, remember, there are people behind those computer screens.

Drama--

Cliques and Elitism Tie hand in hand with Drama. Unix wants a zero tolerance policy for drama for in our opinion it is the fastest way to kill a guild. We understand not everyone will get along in the game, but if members are causing drama in the guild or even in game they will be asked to either sort it out, or stop. If they do not, they will be kicked. We also highly discourage guild relationships for they cause plenty of drama. If you do end up dating someone in game/guild. Keep it to yourselves, for the moment something goes down hill, the guild will usually get involved.

Edited by Defeatenonce

I still have a few Heroes of the storm keys. for anyone that is interested. Free of charge. 

1) YFXGXH-BBW6-WR8GKE-XMW8-PXG2PP
2) B486Z4-VTCE-KEDPK4-NMXN-TFFHFM
3) GHHN7T-7FBH-87G8J7-KEBZ-4ZNJMK
4) TDW2R6-V99X-9Z2ERK-JMBK-HYMYMJ

Edited by Defeatenonce

I played it. Wasn't as good as League.

I kinda liked it, but that might me because I was never so into league.

posting bad and posting owns, sorry OP

Not really following u?

Edited by Defeatenonce