Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which Cell Phone Should I Buy?

Cash

I have an older model samsung phone, looking to upgrade to a new one.  I do like samsung but I am not married to their products.  

Anyone have suggestions?  Currently looking at the new nexus, the LG G3, Samsung GS6, and Galaxy Note 4.

I really would like the best bang for my buck and be happy in the long run. What I am not happy to see on the new S6 is that there is no option for a microSD card but that really isnt make ore break for me.  

X6RBqg7.gif

GS6 if you can afford it. I got it recently, compared to note 4, it's definitely much better. I don't know much about LG products though.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I've had a galaxy phones since the first one came out and loved them. The galaxy S5's waterproofing was awesome... I've dropped it in boggy trails, out in the rain, in the pool and it held up. Since the S6 didn't have it, I decided to try another phone for this generation...wife talked me into the iPhone 6 for facetiming and whatever....Jesus man I regret my decision. I thought I'd get used to the new OS...but iPhone sucks. I should of just kept the S5, waited for Samsung to realize S6 was a fail, and got the S7 when they fixed it back to where it was.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

typing from my galaxy note 2 I highly advise the new note 4....

Thanks for the input. 

I dont see myself going for an IPhone, at all.

I could get a refurbished note 4 for about the same price as the new S6, and the G3 and NExus(5 i think) would all be around the same price.  

I enjoy trolling forums, watching videos, dvrd stuff, etc etc.  So i just want somethin ill be happy with in the long run.

X6RBqg7.gif

Motorolas are pretty good I hear. Notice the considerable size advantage you get over any other phone. You simply get more raw phone per dollar spent, pretty hard to beat that.

motorola-flp-phone.jpg

Edited by rajah

Nomatter which one you buy,  the software update will always be un-optimized and you will encounter massive performance loss. They dont bother optimizing software for their old phones they just bother optimizing their newest one and pass.

I get whatever is smallest and cheapest phone that still can be used to conveniently text and make calls. For browsing I use tablet or laptop - both are much better at it than any smartphone.