Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

Wheres The Petition To Keep Out Slayers

I never understood why every mmo had to have a small "cute" race that defied all logic and rules of physics.

Le sigh.

All those critters should be good for is tunneling, laying traps and maybe using some sort of weak projectile weapon. If anyone got close to them, they should get punted into a tree and die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suvuYyRBTWg

Edited by Argasoth

Question is:

When does something stop being novel and start being overly silly?

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I never understood why every mmo had to have a small "cute" race that defied all logic and rules of physics.

Because of furries, they get off on it.

It is just as tasteless as sticking oversized boobs and chainmail bikinis on female characters.

So much hate. To each their own I say. It is fantasy after all, I don't see the problem with strange, cute, furry, massive, tiny etc. races.

Point is its fairly hypocritical to say "Yay! Minotaurs Yay! Centaurs and boo Guineceans" at least on the basis of realism. From a mythical perspective I get it.

Edited by Joziah09

I'm still rooting for a llama archetype.

For the sake of argument, no one is harmed by the inclusion of short furry roundlets.  Just think of them as those ubiquitous little mouse droids in star wars.  Always around but no one notices unless you inadvertently kick one.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

For the sake of argument, no one is harmed by the inclusion of short furry roundlets.  Just think of them as those ubiquitous little mouse droids in star wars.  Always around but no one notices unless you inadvertently kick one.

I will donate another $500 for pack llamas!

For the sake of argument, no one is harmed by the inclusion of short furry roundlets. Just think of them as those ubiquitous little mouse droids in star wars. Always around but no one notices unless you inadvertently kick one.

Oh fine.

If archetypes are free to make and doesn't take any time, then I guess it's ok.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I really just hope the Guinecians aren't obnoxious...

You know like all the other MMO small races... custard cute and obnoxious.

Same.  I don't mind cute but I'm really hoping for something closer to a steampunk Yoda.

So much hate. To each their own I say. It is fantasy after all, I don't see the problem with strange, cute, furry, massive, tiny etc. races.

Point is its fairly hypocritical to say "Yay! Minotaurs Yay! Centaurs and boo Guineceans" at least on the basis of realism. From a mythical perspective I get it.

its not about realism

its just they look dumb as custard and i hope they dont end up in the game

gtlLXYT.png

Same.  I don't mind cute but I'm really hoping for something closer to a steampunk Yoda.

Given their rather upstanding postures and such from some of the pictures, I'm more hoping for a rowdy swashbuckler personality with witty retorts or something ala Monkey Island.

its not about realism

its just they look dumb as custard and i hope they dont end up in the game

To you, but other people like their fantasy with a dose of rediculously deadly cuteness. Why so serious?

I prefer mouseguard ot an entire MMO based on being a tiny critter in a world of big dangerous rivals. Do I love the guinny race? No. Id rather it be less over the top but since we have one, I say have more, embrace it, own it.

Edited by Tierless

I role play a wordsmith.