Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arche Age

Is it still ArcherAge where everyone is Stonearrow and Primeeval because they have broken overpowered range and damage that lets them kill people who can't even get close enough to fight back?

OJN1n7E.png

people die to stone arrows? ... primevils are mean still but stone arrows? 

More than Primevils, and especially stone arrow vs primevil... stone should win 100%.  

But, you have to give AA credit for having melee classes that can counter ranged pretty damn well.  Not many MMOs can claim that.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

I really have never had issues with stone arrows, prime evils get me more offten then know, but witch craft insta cc/lifetap is pretty nice so it allows to close gaps and ssustain 

Well, with AA, every build has a good counter or a few.  There's really no 1 class rules them all.  A few builds come close, but there's always a counter.  Stone arrows excel vs physical, which is basically everyone that went Primevil and all of the melee classes.  Anyone smart (or dumb) enough to go magic, had a far easier time against stone arrows due to their high anti-physical and low anti-magic.  

With the ability to swap disciplines, CF should offer the ability to have good flexible counter builds as well.

I played a Primeval. It's always great being resented.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

I played a Primeval. It's always great being resented.

LOL... you were feared for maybe the first few weeks and then ... meh.  Most in our guild switched over to stone arrow and consumed the primes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archeage had it's moments.  Hanging out in Cinder, waiting for a group to roll by with some tradepacks was always fun   There was a nice spot to drive tractors into the ocean if you didn't feel like turning them in.  

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

• 3 months later...

Three Problems...

1. RNG

2. PvP (not enough)

3. Bad company

4. Hacks (bots, land hacks, AH hacks, underground or flying above blimps.. lol..)  lots of hacks.

4. Hacks (bots, land hacks, AH hacks, underground or flying above blimps.. lol..)  lots of hacks.

5. Run by a money grab publisher since from RIFT they ruined rift.

6. The better gear, the better way to beat up your enemy, lied about skills matters only.

7. Feed the popular streamers with miss lead stuff to gain more players.

8. Money matters then just customers.

9 - 10 and 11 repeat all above.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

bad concept from XL, taken to the worse from Trion, still be published by idiotic publishers who want to join the money train

I'd rather quit gaming than ever installing AA on any device again. Though I really miss my character - always nice to elegantly ripping peoples tradepacks from them or even merchant ships. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor